Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

11 minutes ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

That escalated quickly

4th Q Turner is a thing apparently 🤙

Traded for him 2 weeks ago and he turns in Enes Freaking Kanter.  WHERE'S THE ELITE BLOCKS!

• Like 1

yeah the blocks have really disappeared of late

• Like 1

He Turnes it up major when Sabonis aint playing. 

It seems Sabonis might miss extended period (hopes) getting MRI done on his knee.

If so Turner should be able to turn it up right?

Also even if Sabonis plays I feel Turner should sustain 2-3 blks a night?

Edit:  Forgot to mention that tonight's game is sustainable if Sabonis keeps missing right? *hope hope*

Edited by HLFReborn

2 hours ago, Rejects said:

no sabonis...great party

trade please

If only a trade was likely. These guys really shouldn't co-exist. 

4 minutes ago, HLFReborn said:

It seems Sabonis might miss extended period (hopes) getting MRI done on his knee.

If so Turner should be able to turn it up right?

Also even if Sabonis plays I feel Turner should sustain 2-3 blks a night?

Edit:  Forgot to mention that tonight's game is sustainable if Sabonis keeps missing right? *hope hope*

Stop wishing injury on a dude. His MRI is precautionary. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

If only a trade was likely. These guys really shouldn't co-exist. 

Stop wishing injury on a dude. His MRI is precautionary. 

I still think Turner can be a better player ~~~~~~~ optimist ~!

Benched cause Cov is their power forward, so they can't run their 2 big man lineup. Annoying 

Edit: nvm subbed with only 2 minutes left. 

Edited by MuscleChestbrook

Eh, come on Turner. He needs at least 2.2 BPG to justify the major inconsistencies in scoring and rebounding.

I don’t mind another BroLo with a little more scoring and a little less blocks 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

Just got his 5th foul...Jokic kill him in this match

If he can't get blk,he is useless,I avoid to draft this bum 2 years and feel good

7 minutes ago, kane said:

Just got his 5th foul...Jokic kill him in this match

If he can't get blk,he is useless,I avoid to draft this bum 2 years and feel good

Foul trouble actually makes me feel a bit better about the line. Thought he just got low minutes and didn't produce but I guess he just never got into a rhythm playing with all those fouls?

Hard to think of a worse player and it's a plethora of them. My goodness.

Note to self, do not draft unless he is wearing a different uniform next year. It just isn't worth the price.

I own zero re-draft shares, but it is pretty annoying in dynasty. A trade has to happen at some point. The Pacers aren't extracting enough value out of his salary. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

This is the biggest beta in the league

I think it is very obvious Sabonis is the alpha. I don't think Vic coming back helps him. I actually think he is talented/fantasy friendly, but not next to someone like Sabonis. If he lands on the right team I can see him performing much better. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, thezing1 said:

I think it is very obvious Sabonis is the alpha. I don't think Vic coming back helps him. I actually think he is talented/fantasy friendly, but not next to someone like Sabonis. If he lands on the right team I can see him performing much better. 

Just have to hope that the offense turns more guard-centric when Vic comes back. I feel like running the ball through Sabonis means less touches for Turner than you might see with Vic dominating the ball. 

But that might just be wishful thinking. 

18 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Just have to hope that the offense turns more guard-centric when Vic comes back. I feel like running the ball through Sabonis means less touches for Turner than you might see with Vic dominating the ball. 

But that might just be wishful thinking. 

I reckon they go with what’s working. They’ll just run more of a pick and roll game with Sabonis/Oladipo, leaving Turner as the occasional perimeter pick and pop option.

No reason he can’t be a stronger interior presence and rebounder though, just no excuse. It really is annoying to not get any blocks from him.

Dude’s scoring comes and goes, but he really needs to be an anchor on blocks for him to have any value. Same as BroLo, except BroLo delivers on blocks when he’s getting those ugly 8pts 3reb games.