Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

He has very limited offensive skill,no post move,can't post up,only a pick&pop guy,his teammates may know his limitation,so they would shoot the ball himself rather than pass the ball to Turner

I've been offered Josh Richardson for him and I'm honestly thinking about it cuz I think jrich will finish top 50 ros while this bum finishes outside 80..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xlosingmyedgex said:

Thinking about shipping him off for Kleber for the playoff schedule alone.

What? Indiana has a better schedule than Dallas. Especially if you are top two with a bye week. Indiana plays 3-4-4 & Dallas plays 4-3-3. 

Edited by RAGINGROOSTER

33 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

What? Indiana has a better schedule than Dallas. Especially if you are top two with a bye week. Indiana plays 3-4-4 & Dallas plays 4-3-3. 

I have the 2nd through the 29th of March. Indiana's schedule is terrible those weeks.

34 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

Traded him for nunn. Got tired of him. Hoping for the best and not looking back. 

LOL what kind of tacos does your league serve?

2 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LOL what kind of tacos does your league serve?

lol i took a chance bro. he's been pretty difficult to own and plus I don't need any more blocks/rebounds on my team. im hoping for the best with nunn :)

On 1/25/2020 at 5:36 AM, rage2021 said:

I've been offered Josh Richardson for him and I'm honestly thinking about it cuz I think jrich will finish top 50 ros while this bum finishes outside 80..

you absolutely should take that trade imo

3 minutes ago, flightboy10 said:

lol i took a chance bro. he's been pretty difficult to own and plus I don't need any more blocks/rebounds on my team. im hoping for the best with nunn :)

fair enough brother good luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flightboy10 said:

Traded him for nunn. Got tired of him. Hoping for the best and not looking back. 

Bad trade lol. Indiana also has 3-4-4 schedule if you're playing in week 22 23 24. Also, Turner has the tendency to trend up second half of the season. *knock on wood*

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

Bad trade lol. Indiana also has 3-4-4 schedule if you're playing in week 22 23 24. Also, Turner has the tendency to trend up second half of the season. *knock on wood*

With Dipo coming back, it's not looking great. Although the one thing that might be good for Myles is that given his chemistry with Dipo, they might run a combo of Myles/Dipo at times and Sabonis/Brogdon separately (cause these two have pretty good chemistry also). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RAGINGROOSTER said:

we play until week 23. just got tired of turner and was too frustrating to watch. we'll see but i doubt he plays better ros. took my chances

• Like 1

This boi putting up worse stats than Maxi Kleber. I have very low hopes for Turner barring a Sabonis injury but he does fit my punt assists team. If anyone offers me anything in Top 50 I’ll probably slam accept but riding with this dude ROS most likely.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, snerpy said:

This boi putting up worse stats than Maxi Kleber. I have very low hopes for Turner barring a Sabonis injury but he does fit my punt assists team. If anyone offers me anything in Top 50 I’ll probably slam accept but riding with this dude ROS most likely.

facts. ive seen the dude play and owned him for several months now... dude is pretty trash just waiting for the ball outside the perimeter... no bueno not for me. glad i shipped him away

Fkn hell still out with illness. 

There's a corona virus line here but I'll resist 

A 6’11 that takes to the rim like a guard, stand at the top waiting to shoot the three, gets sick and take one week off.

That’s no US Team spirit nor mentality.

#softserve #notfibaworthy 

Sick of this dude. Can’t believe I traded Jokic for CP3 and Turner. Punt REB team, but still.

3 hours ago, ovofnd said:

Sick of this dude. Can’t believe I traded Jokic for CP3 and Turner. Punt REB team, but still.

When I lose this season I'll pinpoint trading for Myles as the point where I ****** everything up. I'm shocked with how soft this dude is

3 hours ago, stay_woke said:

When I lose this season I'll pinpoint trading for Myles as the point where I ****** everything up. I'm shocked with how soft this dude is

Same. This guy man. Losing Isaac forced me to trade for a shot blocker. Just didn’t know how shockingly passive and inconsistent he is.

• Like 1