Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

Bruh, this dude has the most random lines ever.

That 6 steals game a while ago, this one with the triples.

But no blocks. Those have just disappeared. What the...?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, ovofnd said:

Bruh, this dude has the most random lines ever.

That 6 steals game a while ago, this one with the triples.

But no blocks. Those have just disappeared. What the...?

Ohh man tell me about , never know what your gonna get . And it’s shiete, most nights anyways . It’s his random stocks that are keeping most owners from jumping off a cliff 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Is he a drop seriously? It doesn’t help that indie plays twice first week of playoffs.

How big is your league? Why would you drop him? Are you last place?

30 minutes ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Is he a drop seriously? It doesn’t help that indie plays twice first week of playoffs.

Standard leagues start on week 22, where Indy has a 3/4/4 playoff schedule.

Lol before all the trades I was offered Myles Turner and Aaron Gordon for my Capela. I was really considering it even though Turner and Gordon were playing trash, because of Capela's heel issue and uncertainty about where he may be traded. Glad I did not accept because Capela situation looks fine, Myles is still trash, and the guy dropped Gordon who I picked up and has been pretty damn good last week. Didn't Myles start this season really well too? I thought he would have a good year but what happened?

Edited by richg24

20 minutes ago, richg24 said:

Lol before all the trades I was offered Myles Turner and Aaron Gordon for my Capela. I was really considering it even though Turner and Gordon were playing trash, because of Capela's heel issue and uncertainty about where he may be traded. Glad I did not accept because Capela situation looks fine, Myles is still trash, and the guy dropped Gordon who I picked up and has been pretty damn good last week. Didn't Myles start this season really well too? I thought he would have a good year but what happened?

He usually trash first half of the season and tends to pick up during the second half. He is still providing decent numbers this past month. .800% FT / 10 ppg / 1.3 stl / 1.7 blk. I will take that for someone that's struggling to find his niche. 

Honestly this guy belongs to the waiver wire. I put him there he’s been picked up so many times by others and dropped. 

1 hour ago, mas10 said:

Honestly this guy belongs to the waiver wire. I put him there he’s been picked up so many times by others and dropped. 

6 teamer or it didn’t happen 

• Like 1

How tf is this guy playing DECLINING from where it has been to start the season. My God. Sabonis really killing him

just checking in to say I still hate him

Have a great day guys ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, justaguy said:

How tf is this guy playing DECLINING from where it has been to start the season. My God. Sabonis really killing him

His usage continues to decline as the Pacers have become a more perimeter oriented team with several players looking to get their shots.  Most often he is the 5th option on the offensive end.  Even then, he is often relegated to being on the perimeter setting screens and then gets an occasional pick and pop shot.  

He stays out of the deep post to allow Sabonis room to operate.  His defense, even without statistics, is important to the team.  His offense not so much.  

My guess is he gets moved during the off season.

Edited by mbroo5880i
  • Thanks 1

this guy drives me nuts. i traded for him with tobias harris. I know he won't score that much but dang, his other categories are dropping like flies. very unfortunate he is negatively impacted by sabonis.

58 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

He’s basically PJ Tucker with blocks.

PJ Tucker has been a more consistent Center. Let that sink in :lol:

5/9 FG with 3mins to go in the 2nd Q

SELL HIGH