Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

Grade 1 sprains - 5 to 14 days

grade 2 - 4 to 6 weeks.

guess this is not the worst news, not great, but could be worse...

3 minutes ago, tobzchosen said:

Just dropped Turner for Baynes. Cant put him in IR since Paul George is there. W or L? 

Big loss. I would rather have tanked the next couple weeks or so lol. I mean you would have everyone back by middle or end of Nov.

Edited by heero78
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, heero78 said:

Big loss. I would rather have tanked the next couple weeks or so lol. I mean you would have everyone back by middle or end of Nov.

I'd rather compete with Baynes right now. With Ayton suspended, he's been playing better than Turner anyway who looked meh even before the injury. Timing's just right when PG returns since it's almost the same time as Ayton's return so I'd drop Baynes then and slide PG in. 

Edited by tobzchosen

35 minutes ago, heero78 said:

I got to agree here. I'm in similar situation. I'm going to take the short term pain for the long term value. And again, I'm in a horrible situation with PG13, Ayton, Myles, Jrue, embiid and Conley. All killing me but I'm looking long term

40 minutes ago, tobzchosen said:

Just dropped Turner for Baynes. Cant put him in IR since Paul George is there. W or L? 

massive L 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, tobzchosen said:

trolling us right? right?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, tobzchosen said:

I'd rather compete with Baynes right now. With Ayton suspended, he's been playing better than Turner anyway who looked meh even before the injury. Timing's just right when PG returns since it's almost the same time as Ayton's return so I'd drop Baynes then and slide PG in. 

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/shortsighted?src=search-dict-hed

• Thanks 1

On 10/31/2019 at 11:38 PM, deathrazor said:

Good time to buy low on Myles?

I'm trying to acquire at fair value in 4 or 5 leagues (9-cat h2h) and, no dice. People who drafted Turner at cost (i.e. 3rd round) tend to know his worth. 

If he was picked outside of the 3rd/4th round the league is kinda taco, which means anything is possible. 

10 minutes ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

Listed as Doubtful, step in the right direction 

Well ain't that booty, I thought it was "at least two weeks".

I need more time with Goga. (I don't have Turner.)

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 11:29 PM, georgepr said:

which one has a better outlook, cody zeller vs myles?

I feel like this is KD on one of his fake accounts

On 11/3/2019 at 12:29 AM, georgepr said:

which one has a better outlook, cody zeller vs myles?

Want to know something hilarious? Person in my league literally dropped Turner for Zeller a couple of days ago, and I put in a claim with the 9th waiver and GOT HIM. Dropped Holmes for him. I think a lot of casual players (although there are at least 5 savvy players in my league) don’t know this guy’s true value.

22 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Want to know something hilarious? Person in my league literally dropped Turner for Zeller a couple of days ago, and I put in a claim with the 9th waiver and GOT HIM. Dropped Holmes for him. I think a lot of casual players (although there are at least 5 savvy players in my league) don’t know this guy’s true value.

lol what the heck? He should be back by the end of the week or early next week. Fact that he is questionable it means he is doing well

1 minute ago, atlantadynasty said:

lol what the heck? He should be back by the end of the week or early next week. Fact that he is questionable it means he is doing well

Exactly, I have no clue why her patience ran out now, just as he’s about the return. But I’m certainly not complaining!