Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

The final box score indicated he had one block.  The one in the 4th on Melton.  When they review the game film, they will probably restore the block in the 3rd on Allen.  It was clearly a block.  

1 hour ago, Ray Barboni said:

but was he always a bumass? 

... or is this a new thing? Him being a bumass? 

there’s gotta be someone reading this thread, that can drop some Myles Turner knowledge. 

is this a slump? Or is this who he is? 

He's 5th option on offense this year, and the Pacers feel that's his role. He and the fan base are used to him being the 2nd option. 

The team just wants him to be a spot-up shooter and defend. 

1 hour ago, overtime2000 said:

so how do stat corrections work?

they still havent credited him with that extra block last game

We need to email yahoo/NBA. According to the Pacers sub, he had 3 blocks total. At least 2 for sure.

Probably my worst 3rd rounder since Larry Sanders decided to pop a dude with a champagne bottle 

Edited by Quazza
Spelling

1 hour ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

not even out there to finish the game. what a bust

Actually, he finished the game and had a key 3 PTM and STL late in the 4th Quarter.

Edited by mbroo5880i

9 minutes ago, mbroo5880i said:

Actually, he finished the game and had a key 3 PTM and STL late in the 4th Quarter.

I think he only got subbed in because Sabonis picked up his 5th foul with 3 minutes to go. I don't think he would've closed otherwise. Starting to regret giving up Jaylen Brown for this dude. 

8 hours ago, MuscleChestbrook said:

I think he only got subbed in because Sabonis picked up his 5th foul with 3 minutes to go. I don't think he would've closed otherwise. Starting to regret giving up Jaylen Brown for this dude. 

I agree. I think Sabonis picked up 3 quick fouls in less than a minute toward the end of the game. I assume McMillan took him out so that he would be available if the game went into overtime.

I believe Adams always gives Turner trouble.  He is so physical and aggressive.  The opposite of Myles.

1 hour ago, overtime2000 said:

defensive stats are nice, but man this guy cannot score the ball

No idea how he's struggling so much offensively when they have so many offensive threats taking pressure off of him...