Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

Drafted him for the blocks/3s but was hoping for more than this. 

Edited by wildcat62

Someone offered my Turner for Blake and I had to laugh. Put them together and you have a top ten player, they complement each other's weaknesses perfectly. Two bad they're stuck in two separate players. 

21 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Someone offered my Turner for Blake and I had to laugh. Put them together and you have a top ten player, they complement each other's weaknesses perfectly. Two bad they're stuck in two separate players. 

Haha problem with this is you'd end up with the most fragile player ever. Over /under 40 games played all season? 

13 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Umm...yeah I’m not selling my Turner shares unless I’m already set in blocks.

he's giving you blocks but is hurting you in FG (especially as a big man), is mediocre at best rebounding, and isn't hitting threes or making enough FTs for many H2H builds.  If this dude was the 1st big man you grabbed hopefully you did well later in the draft and on the waiver.

He's 68th on hashtag so far average wise and 83rd on Yahoo.  What's the upside here, top 50?  Not sure he's even worth a buy low bid, which would explain the difficulty trying to  trade him as noted upthread.

Edited by laurilegend

Oh, Myles Turner.

Offense is something you lack. 

Will you block a shot?

An original Haiku.

2 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't have any shares in this guy, but man. He used to be a good player. I dont know what happened. 

Probably always overrated. People expected him to take "the jump" but he never did. And now he has to deal with being the 5th option on offence. 

It's only gonna get worse when Oladipo comes back. If you can sell your shares on his name value, I would.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I don't have any shares in this guy, but man. He used to be a good player. I dont know what happened. 

He turned into a beech, thats what happened. 

This is just a really long bad phase, I hope that he will Irebound pretty well from this in a couple of weeks. 

Unless it's another Roy Hibbert situation...

1 minute ago, NoHablaIngles said:

Probably always overrated. People expected him to take "the jump" but he never did. And now he has to deal with being the 5th option on offence. 

It's only gonna get worse when Oladipo comes back. If you can sell your shares on his name value, I would.

It's not even his lack of improvement from his 1st and 2nd seasons, he's done the opposite and regressed. I doubt his name even sells anymore. I sure wouldn't trade a startable player for him. At this point, there are better streamers on the wire 

He gets nice block tallies, but the frustration of seeing his box score have negligible points/boards and shooting like Chris Duhon saw me trade him for Richaun Holmes. Maybe he's just dropped that far down the pecking order of mouths to eat at Indiana, but his lack of activity is frustrating when other's boxscores light up like christmas trees on stat-tracker.

I'm watching the game tonight  and he's so bad right now. There's no flow to his game. He's trying these weird, fade away jumpers and he has no clue on what he wants to do. I got him on my squad but I'm so close to dropping for a streamer

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, squidthunder said:

I'm watching the game tonight  and he's so bad right now. There's no flow to his game. He's trying these weird, fade away jumpers and he has no clue on what he wants to do. I got him on my squad but I'm so close to dropping for a streamer

Watched him take that funky fadeaway airball in the 3rd and dropped him. 

🤢

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

It's not even his lack of improvement from his 1st and 2nd seasons, he's done the opposite and regressed. I doubt his name even sells anymore. I sure wouldn't trade a startable player for him. At this point, there are better streamers on the wire 

Better streamers on the wire ? In what 6 team leagues .... Turner has been a complete sissy on the offensive end , no idea what's going on with him . He's a much better player than this , so hopefully he turns it around sooner, rather than later . You can't trade him for jack anyways right now , value's at an all time low . 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, snerpy said:

Watched him take that funky fadeaway airball in the 3rd and dropped him. 

🤢

I seen that and I screamed at the TV lol

27 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Yeah I would drop him for Bismyack Biyombo

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, squidthunder said:

Yes, drop him for Jared Dudley

4 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

Harrell is just a beast plain and simple. turner has that joker gene. 

Same thing happened to KAT last night with AD. Just couldn't keep up.