Starvela

Myles Turner 2019-2020 Outlook

Oh yes.. Can't believe I used my 2 pick on this ******** trash (19 pick). FML 

20 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Oh yes.. Can't believe I used my 2 pick on this ******** trash (19 pick). FML 

why. So many better options available lmao.

Just now, stickman786 said:

why. So many better options available lmao.

Well only guys like Simmons (also kind of **** this year), Doncic (Damn I regret that), Draymond Green (****). Fox, Vuc, Mitchell Robinson, John Collins, Porzingis, Zion, Paul George, Donovan Mitchell (that went right after him)

1 minute ago, Brandayz said:

Well only guys like Simmons (also kind of **** this year), Doncic (Damn I regret that), Draymond Green (****). Fox, Vuc, Mitchell Robinson, John Collins, Porzingis, Zion, Paul George, Donovan Mitchell (that went right after him)

I mean in competitive leagues i don't  think dray went in the second round or mitchell robinson.. or zinger or zion. I saw alot of vooch, Dbook, PG, Drummond, Trae Young, Doncic, jru holiday, Walker, Gobert, Ayton some times fox. Myles is such a reach in the second round should've never considered it in the first place. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

I mean in competitive leagues i don't  think dray went in the second round or mitchell robinson.. or zinger or zion. I saw alot of vooch, Dbook, PG, Drummond, Trae Young, Doncic, jru holiday, Walker, Gobert, Ayton some times fox. Myles is such a reach in the second round should've never considered it in the first place. 

Siakam.

36 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Siakam.

Siakam went right before Turner. Which ****** me up. Jrue went before that. Same with Gobert and Drummond. 

Ayton, Walker, Doncic, Fox and Trae was available. But thought the league leading block winner could improve in some areas. Who would have thought that Trae and especially Doncic would went off like that. Don't tell me you did :)

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

Siakam went right before Turner. Which ****** me up. Jrue went before that. Same with Gobert and Drummond. 

Ayton, Walker, Doncic, Fox and Trae was available. But thought the league leading block winner could improve in some areas. Who would have thought that Trae and especially Doncic would went off like that. Don't tell me you did :)

Well I knew and apparently most everyone else knew Trae and Doncic we’re primed to go off again just like they did last year. Based on their ADP’s alone Doncic and Trae were being drafted within the top 15 while Turner ADP was 34. So yes the majority knew. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Well I knew and apparently most everyone else knew Trae and Doncic we’re primed to go off again just like they did last year. Based on their ADP’s alone Doncic and Trae were being drafted within the top 15 while Turner ADP was 34. So yes the majority knew. 

Naaah, Doncic avg. ADP in yahoo was 18.1 and Trae was 19.3 . Turner was 24.5 (but went with the blocks because they are hard to come by). But hey the joke is on me now . I accept that :)

Just now, Brandayz said:

Naaah, Doncic avg. ADP in yahoo was 18.1 and Trae was 19.3 . Turner was 24.5 (but went with the blocks because they are hard to come by). But hey the joke is on me now . I accept that :)

Yikes what are the Yahoo people smoking? Lol. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

LOL yes. And that's why his name popped up in the first spots at my list with 10 seconds to choose (had Siakam ready for my next pick but he got scooped right before me). So I went with the league leader in blocks and got screwed big time

35 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

LOL yes. And that's why his name popped up in the first spots at my list with 10 seconds to choose (had Siakam ready for my next pick but he got scooped right before me). So I went with the league leader in blocks and got screwed big time

Disappointing, yes!  But, the season is a marathon not a sprint.  Hindsight is always humbling.  I had Turner pegged between 25 and 35.  I am not sure if he can get there at this point.  However, I still think he can be in the 40 to 60 range in 9-cat.  The Pacers need him to be their defensive stalwart.  They also know he needs to be engaged offensively.  I think we will see his scoring between 10 to 12 points, rebounds between 4 to 8 and blocks around 2 to 2.5 with some stellar stretches.  I see this as the 40 to 60 range, which means most people will be disappointed since they drafted him higher. It is all a matter of perspective and fit.  Turner coupled with a guy like Drummond can be valuable.

• Like 1

MODS - can we please merge this thread into the Vent and Regrets thread

thanks in advance ❤️

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bugs bunny said:

Yahoo is by far, not even close, the sharpest for ADP.  This guy finished #26 last year and you're here laughing about a #24 ADP. He's in his prime,  most would expect improvement and getting him at that ADP is significant value. Obviously hind sight is 20/20. I still think he'll improve.  

• Like 1

Ppl put way too much stock in rankings and BBM lol. 

Edited by Trench Mob

8 hours ago, sixers11 said:

Yahoo is by far, not even close, the sharpest for ADP.  This guy finished #26 last year and you're here laughing about a #24 ADP. He's in his prime,  most would expect improvement and getting him at that ADP is significant value. Obviously hind sight is 20/20. I still think he'll improve.  

Yes I’ll laugh all the way to the bank. This dude sucks. Roto fine. Not a fan of drafting him that early in any head to head. Category or points. 

9 points 4 rebounds 2 blocks in 1st quarter

woah woah slow down big fella

we wouldn't want double digit points in the first half or anything CRAZY like that now would we Myles

Edited by overtime2000

1 minute ago, stickman786 said:

Started out hot 9 4 1 2.. will end with 11 5 1 3. 

We got an optimist in here! Let's pump the brakes for a second bro 😛

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Haha 1