NBA_OG

Tim Hardaway Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

I don't care about the droughts. The opportunity, minutes, role, and potential is enough to warrant him a strong hold in standard leagues. 

• Like 1

Easily the second or third offensive weapon in the team now that Wesley Matthews is gone. Mavs can really use his outside shooting ability and he is offering nice steals besides volume 3pts. 

If his steals maintain I’ll hold onto him all year, but if the FG and steals dip hard he’s terrible. He has a huge rank variance depending on these two factors.

I’m streaming him for the time being but I can’t say I trust him, what does bode well though is that he’s always played much better as a starter.

On 11/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, NBA_OG said:

He is the perfect pick up right now, you won't regret it. 

One thing you might regret is when you listen to me.

Strong hold.

Oh, hell yeah THJ is a hold. We shouldn't be questioning that by now. 30+ minutes and a WW pickup? Hold him by the d***.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Haha 1

Easy hold, finding a starter on a waiver who can potentially drop 20 on any given night is incredibly rare.

• Like 1

This guy was probably drafted at the end of your draft or picked up from the WW. No reason why he shouldn't be rostered as I'm sure anyone who's valuable isn't on the waiver right now. 

12 hours ago, IT2 said:

Easy hold, finding a starter on a waiver who can potentially drop 20 on any given night is incredibly rare.

As easily as he can shoot 2/11 the next game. And the game after. He’s too inconsistent which is the only consistent thing about him. Can’t ever trust a dude like that. I’ll just keep watching instead.

Watching the game now, he can’t hit the broadside of a building.  The ride is over.  He got cute for a little while but it was always fools gold.

Glad I dropped him days ago. Can't force myself to roster a bonified scrub. Not even for bench depth.

Edited by Trench Mob

Dude these forums are fukin ridiculous sometimes. Last three comments above me are hysterical. Are we actually rating and determining his game and outlook off of one quarter. Are you guys stupid ? He’s been 72 rank last week / 14th rank the last two weeks.  In case you guys are confused or smoking crack, nba is a 4 quarter sport. He just played 1 quarter, with 3 more to go. Come on dawg. Guy above me has 1,154 upvotes, he’s supposed to be a goon and leader in this s--- but he’s talking like a rook. Come on dawg, wake up and the smell the coffee g 

Edited by Flamez
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Dude these forums never cease to not amaze me. Last three comments above me are hysterical. Are we actually rating and determining his game and outlook off of one quarter. Are you guys stupid ? He’s been 72 rank last week / 14th rank the last two weeks.  In case you guys are confused or smoking crack, nba is a 4 quarter sport. He just played 1 quarter, with 3 more to go. Come on dawg. Guy above me has 1,154 upvotes, he’s supposed to be a goon and leader in this s--- but he’s talking like a rook. Come on dawg, wake up and the smell the coffee g 

Yeah everybody overreacts, i'm still holding on to hardaway people should know what they are getting from him already, obviously the efficiency wasn't gonna hold up from 60% last week from beyond the arc but the fact that he is letting it fly is encouraging for me at least, everyone is gonna ride his coattails when he gets hot again. 

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

No worries fellas he’s a rock solid 41% shooter. Strong hold.

Not fair. First 2/3 weeks of season he was off the bench. Throughout his career, he’s shown he’s much starting than off bench

8 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Dude these forums are fukin ridiculous sometimes. Last three comments above me are hysterical. Are we actually rating and determining his game and outlook off of one quarter. Are you guys stupid ? He’s been 72 rank last week / 14th rank the last two weeks.  In case you guys are confused or smoking crack, nba is a 4 quarter sport. He just played 1 quarter, with 3 more to go. Come on dawg. Guy above me has 1,154 upvotes, he’s supposed to be a goon and leader in this s--- but he’s talking like a rook. Come on dawg, wake up and the smell the coffee g 

he missed 3 more shots by the time you finished writing that comment 

7 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Are you watching?  His shots aren’t even close.  Not to mention this offense runs through Doncic and KP.  He’s also scored only 8 points in 2 of his last 3 games.  

So maybe it’s you who is confused and on the crack pipe.  Keep him rostering him though and do your opponents a massive favor.

4 minutes ago, Fantasyscrub said:

he missed 3 more shots by the time you finished writing that comment 

He can go 0/15 tn for all I care. To me, fantasy is about roles and playing time and importance to the actual roster. Dallas needs a third scorer and so far starting he’s shown he can produce. Players have off nights bro he’s not gonna do great every night but for a guy that everyone’s been able to grab off waivers, you gotta feel a little excited about recent play 

Edited by Flamez

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

He can go 0/15 tn for all I care. To me, fantasy is about roles and playing time and importance to the actual roster. Dallas needs a third scorer and so far starting he’s shown he can produce. 

Theyd be better off letting Dwight Powell be their third scorer.  He was an absolute monster last half of the season.

1 minute ago, DemOrioles said:

Theyd be better off letting Dwight Powell be their third scorer.  He was an absolute monster last half of the season.

Come on baby what’re you talking about. They’re not even comparable type of players + Powell’s days of being fantasy relevant are over I think. He’s not playing on a garbage team anymore where he can produce fake numbers, Dallas is out here trynna win games 

Anyone think there’s a little NY or ATL Tim left in him? He used to put up 20-7-7-1 with 3 threes pretty frequently. Like if doncic and porzingus both missed a game do you think he’s capable of this?

• Like 1