NBA_OG

Tim Hardaway Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

Picked him up hoping to stream 3's...and get that beauty of a line

I feel like with all this talk of him being consistently inconsistent he must regress to a serviceable line next game...going to hold onto him for 1 more game and hope I don't regret it. Chose the wrong Mav to stream

13 hours ago, hyperionloop said:

Picked him up hoping to stream 3's...and get that beauty of a line

I feel like with all this talk of him being consistently inconsistent he must regress to a serviceable line next game...going to hold onto him for 1 more game and hope I don't regret it. Chose the wrong Mav to stream

plays boston next...go head and drop 

Whoops.  I thought my FG% was safe for awhile with Mike Conley missing games, I didn't realize I was picking up his fantasy replacement for my roster.  No idea why I trusted him again, oof.

1 hour ago, raggi01 said:

we keeping this bum vs boston or nah

hes literally the hottest and coldest player in the league.  Play at your own peril.  I'm opting for more of a sure thing in Ben Mclemore

Edited by summersoff7

2 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

hes literally the hottest and coldest player in the league.  Play at your own peril.  I'm opting for more of a sure thing in Ben Mclemore

oh god, you know it's bad when Mclemore is considered more consistent.

• Haha 1

On 11/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, NBA_OG said:

Have owned THJ for fantasy the last few years.Guy sucks when he is the go-to guy, like when Porzingis went down with injury in New York and he had to carry the offense. He wasn't good as the primary go to guy.

However, as an option 2 or 3, the guy thrives and has been quiet solid. He is the perfect pick up right now, you won't regret it. 

Fxck this b$tch. 

22 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

oh god, you know it's bad when Mclemore is considered more consistent.

Lol legit, i got them both too.. and actually favoring McLemore more. What has the world come to 

I had him out and last minute i put him back in. Two duds in a row so was about time for a 20+ point game. Next game bench!

• Haha 1

When you add him,he drug your FG%,then after you drop him,he goes off,f**k this dude

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kane said:

When you add him,he drug your FG%,then after you drop him,he goes off,f**k this dude

So he's Marquese Chriss incarnate. Good to know.

43 minutes ago, kane said:

LOl i just shake my head man.. just felt ill watching his stat after I dropped him this week.

THJ is like Las Vegas...you all in and you're broke. Then next hand you stand there to watch and here comes the 21. 

• Like 3

Time for the **** here we go again pic.

i desperately needed 3s and pts today with minimal turnovers in one league i m in and he fits that. 3 turnovers in 3 minutes.

Edited by RipCity0

26 minutes ago, RipCity0 said:

Time for the **** here we go again pic.

i desperately needed 3s and pts today with minimal turnovers in one league i m in and he fits that. 3 turnovers in 3 minutes.

Should’ve gone McCaw.