NBA_OG

Tim Hardaway Jr 2019-2020 Outlook

lol you guys are all so fragile...just sit tight and after a handful of games you'll have good production. Don't need to over-exaggerate and get so emotional every single game.

What is up with his blurb? "Came up lame" because he sustained an injury? And then speculating whether it's a cramp or an "actual injury". Sheesh. Talk about bias

7 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

THJ worth a 12 team flier?

he should have been picked up ages ago in a 12 team...

On fire. Has shown consistency for a while now - doesn’t seem like that much of a FG% drain. Settling into his role as a spot up shooter and growing more comfortable.

Huh, didn’t know he was ranked #83 over the last 2 months (#61 if punting AST). Only 39% owned in Yahoo for some weird reason, guess people are afraid of his reputation as a chucker. Over this 2 month span (all starts) he’s averaging 16.5/3.3/1.8 with 3 threes and 0.9 steals on 46.9% shooting - perfectly rosterable. Some duds may come on the way but I find that he always bounces back the next game - he’s definitely finding some consistency in a lessened role with wide open looks given by Luka.

Im gonna give THJ a shot, dropped McRae for him. If anyone could clarify this I’d appreciate it but I don’t know why he gets so much heat, with lots of people saying he isn’t rosterable in 10s or 12s. He’s posting top 80 numbers the past couple months and has been consistently producing double digit numbers with 3s and sprinkles of rebounds and a steal here and there. His % has also improved to almost .500. Ofc that might regress but I think he should hover the top 100s FOS with his high usage, I’m hoping to hold him through the season

26 minutes ago, PlayoffP said:

Im gonna give THJ a shot, dropped McRae for him. If anyone could clarify this I’d appreciate it but I don’t know why he gets so much heat, with lots of people saying he isn’t rosterable in 10s or 12s. He’s posting top 80 numbers the past couple months and has been consistently producing double digit numbers with 3s and sprinkles of rebounds and a steal here and there. His % has also improved to almost .500. Ofc that might regress but I think he should hover the top 100s FOS with his high usage, I’m hoping to hold him through the season

he is doing nothing else other than scoring and he was on/off for a few weeks so that's why there was the hate. Now he has been more consistent lately, but ofc because i mentioned it brace yourself for 1/12 shooting tomorrow.

If this is going to be one of his bad shooting nights - I'll take it. At least he's been chipping in with a steal a game, hitting at least 2 3s a game, and not turning the ball over.

Still better and more rosterable than other threes guys like Duncan Robinson, etc.

20 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Still better and more rosterable than other threes guys like Duncan Robinson, etc.

Hahahahahahaha.

25 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Hahahahahahaha.

I'll take the player who averages more points and chips in with more peripherals, and shoots about the same percentage on more attempts, thank you.

Dunc and THJ average the same 45% shooting the past two months.

Dunc has also been shooting below 40% the past 2 weeks as compared to THJ who's shooting about 46%.

You can argue that Dunc is more consistent and THJ's reputation as a inconsistent FG% drain is still there, but he's not forcing shots, he's in a new catch and shoot role, he already has a substantial sample size of consistency (compared to his past) as a starter for the Mavs. 

His last sub-20 fg% game was all the way back a month ago on December 18. 

Edited by Espoiral