kmoore1521

John Collins 2019-2020 Outlook

13 minutes ago, idanking said:

so Love + Middleton for my collins and J rich is a good deal?

AC forum but you'd be getting fleeced

• Like 1

Guy in our league dropped him in frustration when he heard about his suspension. I used my #1 waiver wire priority to snag him asap.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

a month off his PED cycle... nah he'll get bullied :( 

I hope he took this time to hit up LeBron and ask him how he’s concealed it for so long. I need him to make up for all 25 games he was in my starting lineup where he got me a big fat 0.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, thornton1986 said:

He’s going to be a beast. I can see him knocking on the top 15

Just hope that he doesnt get 5 stocks on his return game. 2nd drug test inc 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

How does the NBA drug test danny green, but not bron... lol shook

NBA doesnt want to be confronted with having to suspend their biggest moneymaker. They would rather not know and pretend along with the rest of us that 17 years of sustained athletic dominance is normal.

Lebron is 34 and is what, a top 5 athlete in the most competitive sports league in the world? Nothing suspicious about that at all....

• Like 3

13 hours ago, justaguy said:

NBA doesnt want to be confronted with having to suspend their biggest moneymaker. They would rather not know and pretend along with the rest of us that 17 years of sustained athletic dominance is normal.

Lebron is 34 and is what, a top 5 athlete in the most competitive sports league in the world? Nothing suspicious about that at all....

I mean kobe put up 27 ppg his 17th season, this seems like a reach on your part, pure speculation, and i dont care enough to check but i think kobe was probably older his 17th season as well

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kmoore1521 said:

I mean kobe put up 27 ppg his 17th season, this seems like a reach on your part, pure speculation, and i dont care enough to check but i think kobe was probably older his 17th season as well

Yeah Kobe did that jacking up 30 shots a game and shooting less than 42%. Lebron is still putting people on posters, averaging 50%+ from the field , and is heads and shoulders above where Kobe was in year 17. Apples and bowling balls man 

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2019 at 9:59 AM, justaguy said:

Yeah Kobe did that jacking up 30 shots a game and shooting less than 42%. Lebron is still putting people on posters, averaging 50%+ from the field , and is heads and shoulders above where Kobe was in year 17. Apples and bowling balls man 

why are u lying? kobe shot 46.3% in year 17 and single handedly carried the lakers to the playoffs on his shoulders.. something lebron failed to do last year when he didn’t have an mvp caliber player on his team. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

why are u lying? kobe shot 46.3% in year 17 and single handedly carried the lakers to the playoffs on his shoulders.. something lebron failed to do last year when he didn’t have an mvp caliber player on his team. 

He shot 42.5% in year 18, 37.5% the year after that and 35.8% in his final year. I was off by a year on basketball reference, my mistake.

Still not even close to what Lebron is doing this year. Idk how this became a Lebron vs. Kobe debate on a John Collins thread. Yeesh. 

13 minutes ago, justaguy said:

He shot 42.5% in year 18, 37.5% the year after that and 35.8% in his final year. I was off by a year on basketball reference, my mistake.

Still not even close to what Lebron is doing this year. Idk how this became a Lebron vs. Kobe debate on a John Collins thread. Yeesh. 

you’re simply being disingenuous 

kobe after the achilles tear was obviously not the same player

its really a debate on steroids tho .. while i agree with you that lebron is on the juice, we have seen players play on this level at this stage of their career. the difference is that they were no longer as physically imposing (MJ) or suffered career ending injuries (KOBE) .. LeBron is as physically imposing as he’s ever been while avoiding major injuries.. that’s why it makes me believe he’s using roids, not necessarily because his level of play.

and this brings me back to john collins because you were absolutely right .. some1 needs to be the scapegoat, and it definitely won’t be players who are considered the face of the league. 

3 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Seeing the ayton thread makes me jealous. We’ll have ours next week!

Some of us are celebrating TWICE 😛

Edited by MuscleChestbrook
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1