kmoore1521

John Collins 2019-2020 Outlook

Hawks are the worst team in professional sports right now. They make the Redskins and Dolphins look top class 

• Haha 1

Poor guy has one bad game and he's trash.  BTW Hawks don't look that good even with Trae.  I don't think they actually have a good defensive structure.   Teams shoot the ball better than they do when they play against them.  That's not a formula for any kind of success.  I think they do need to trade back for Dedmon and allow Collins to free up a little.  He's doing too much dirty work at center to be the star that he can be.   Cam Reddish is a hack.  Him and Bembry and like dumb and dumber.  Feels like Reddish will just grow up to be like Bembry. 

16 hours ago, HLFReborn said:

Did you watch his recent games?  He had 4 blocks back to back.  Is he just approaching the drive from the side or from behind to get the block or is he actively contesting while protecting the rim?

Do you think the 4blk/game will sustain?  I think his ceiling is 2blk/game or so

He is a good 3pt shooter for a big and the route he is going is gonna be similar fantasy value as KAT however he is definately not there yet.

Didn’t catch the game but damn 4 blocks is nice. He’s usually pretty good at defending the rim rather than trying to get a block i.e. McGee does that quite often, where he will let a defender through so that can block from the side/behind. 
Collins had a stinker today though 😂

Wouldn’t count this game against him tho, all his teammates who played meaningful minutes played bad (aside from bembry).

Is pierce retarded? Why does he get such low minutes? You’re a rebuilding team ffs. Trash like hunter and reddish get more minutes that is a joke 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Is pierce retarded? Why does he get such low minutes? You’re a rebuilding team ffs. Trash like hunter and reddish get more minutes that is a joke 

Maybe the 5 fouls? Matchup? Reddish on fire?  Was probably a mesh of an assortment of different things that led to this travesty but I doubt it’s because Pierce is retarded. 

9 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

Maybe the 5 fouls? Matchup? Reddish on fire?  Was probably a mesh of an assortment of different things that led to this travesty but I doubt it’s because Pierce is retarded. 

He’s been monitoring his minutes lol it’s not just this game. Reddish sucks he’s had 2 good games all year. If you think reddish should play more than Collins you need a check sir. Collins is clearly the second best player on that team 

23 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

He’s been monitoring his minutes lol it’s not just this game. Reddish sucks he’s had 2 good games all year. If you think reddish should play more than Collins you need a check sir. Collins is clearly the second best player on that team 

Never suggested Reddish should get more minutes than Collins. I do agree Collins is second best player.  
Wait. You asked if Pierce was retarded and why Collins was getting low minutes. Your all upset about it. I reply with some possible reasons. You lol me and tell me his minutes are being monitored.  So if you knew his minutes are being monitored then why would you ask why he’s getting low minutes in the first place and on top of it seem surprised. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Catman14 said:

Why did this guy only play 22 mins? Foul trouble?

Yeah foul trouble and then fouled out fairly early in the 4th.

• Like 1

Fortunately,he don't get hurt in this fall

4 hours ago, kane said:

LOL wow, this is unconscious.

4 hours ago, kane said:

Dick move here by ben

I dont get this, he’s playing really well alongside trae.

15 minutes ago, simon said:

I dont get this, he’s playing really well alongside trae.

Bucher is an idiot don’t buy what he says

35 minutes ago, bksm said:

Why is on the bench so long again!?

Jeez he had 17mins in the first half! You panic like a dealer on a checkpoint

• Haha 1

It definitely sucks, but I do feel that Collins is talented enough to adapt his game to become fantasy-friendly in other ways.