12345game10

Tristan Thompson 2019-2020 Outlook

3 hours ago, ber said:

As long as he is healthy!

Agreed! People either don't realize or simply forgot that he was huge last year too until he got hurt. Prior to his injury he was probably the front runner for WW pickup of the year

10 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Damn he plays really solid. I want my Nance to be unleashed 

You realize TT is the center right? Love is killing Nance's minutes not TT

8 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

You realize TT is the center right? Love is killing Nance's minutes not TT

Not only that, but Nance is not that good.

• Like 1

Do we think Tristan keeps this up barring injury?  He'd fit my squad perfectly, but I'd have to trade to get him and not sure I trust him.

12 minutes ago, DoctorLove said:

Do we think Tristan keeps this up barring injury?  He'd fit my squad perfectly, but I'd have to trade to get him and not sure I trust him.

TT is in a contract year so he has a lot to prove and Cavs will showcase him so they get something at the deadline. I just grabbed him and he was awesome last night so ill ride it until he cools off. If he does ill grab Powell or WCS who are both available 

4 minutes ago, DLG10 said:

Guess he's already starting to fall off.

Lol chill it’s just a tough matchup against the unicorn 

11 minutes ago, Aloon33 said:

Lol chill it’s just a tough matchup against the unicorn 

2nd game but it was just a question.

1 hour ago, DLG10 said:

Guess he's already starting to fall off.

Double double with 3 stocks. 

merp, FOH.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bic said:

Double double with 3 stocks. 

merp, FOH.

Apparently TT fell off because he didn’t drop 50 tonight 

• Like 1

The FT shooting sucked but he had a DD again with 3 stocks.

Edited by DLG10
  • Like 1

I still don't think he is cavs long term plan and he may get trade before deadline:rolleyes:

4 hours ago, DLG10 said:

The FT shooting sucked but he had a DD again with 3 stocks.

4 assists too and zero turnovers 

Edited by Dominator83

Double TT has been such a waiver wire gem. & He shoots 3's now!? More made 3's in Philly than Ben Simmons. LMAOOO.

Are we selling high here? I'm skeptical he can keep this up. But I wanna keep him just to see if he can. The Cavs frontcourt is depleted rn that's why I think he's been getting so many minutes. Zizic and Henson will eventually come back but I wonder if that'll effect Thompson. The man is straight ballin'. Can someone in their 9th year get MIP? I'll just enjoy the ride for now and if he regresses, back to streaming!

14 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

Double TT has been such a waiver wire gem. & He shoots 3's now!? More made 3's in Philly than Ben Simmons. LMAOOO.

Are we selling high here? I'm skeptical he can keep this up. But I wanna keep him just to see if he can. The Cavs frontcourt is depleted rn that's why I think he's been getting so many minutes. Zizic and Henson will eventually come back but I wonder if that'll effect Thompson. The man is straight ballin'. Can someone in their 9th year get MIP? I'll just enjoy the ride for now and if he regresses, back to streaming!

Zizic and Henson coming back are valid points...but why would they take minutes away from TT? They are not good at all lol. There's no benefit for the Cavs to play them over TT. Cavs don't even seem like they're tanking. Larry Nance could have been a threat to his PT but Nance hasn't been good at all himself. 

I think if there's a drop off it'll be because TT isn't playing well himself. But this is a contract year for him so he has every incentive to try and ball out as much as possible. There's always a chance that he falls off so if you want to sell high I'd try and get a top 40ish player.