12345game10

Tristan Thompson 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Traded Covington for him in a points league. Needed center too. I'm confident he will put up number if healthy and if in Cavs uniform. Looking to flip him for sure, but only because of the possibl trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting up that type of line while battling the flu + the Kardashian curse. He can't be stopped lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope for owners sake he was benched in this negative matchup. Those free throws were backbreaking tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I just traded him. You've been good to me, but brother... Can't start ya with these minus free throw volume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

And I just traded him. You've been good to me, but brother... Can't start ya with these minus free throw volume.

 

Did you had to trade him away in a package ?
Is not easy trading him away for any value ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

 

Did you had to trade him away in a package ?
Is not easy trading him away for any value ...

 

Traded for Danuel House. Needed wing depth in case of injuries. 

 

I don't like trading for waiver pickups, but I got TT off waivers, so yeah.

 

Edited by Trench Mob

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I hope for owners sake he was benched in this negative matchup. Those free throws were backbreaking tonight.

Funny thing he would be amazing if he hit the free throws so the matchup was not really a problem. At least I punt FTs 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Funny thing he would be amazing if he hit the free throws so the matchup was not really a problem. At least I punt FTs 😀

 

His turnovers have been another issue. I'm punting turnovers, but you get the jist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been hearing all this speculation about Love being traded and possibly Double T being thrown into the package too. Depending on where he gets sent I think that might dramatically hurt his value ROS. Hope he doesn’t get traded tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Been hearing all this speculation about Love being traded and possibly Double T being thrown into the package too. Depending on where he gets sent I think that might dramatically hurt his value ROS. Hope he doesn’t get traded tbh.

They cannot be traded together. We are talking about 45M salaries. Very rare to see that. 

I hope the reports that he is very supportive of the rebuild and they would like to renew his deal is true. If Love is traded he is gonna eat even more. In any case he has already exceeded my expectations.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RipCity0 said:

They cannot be traded together. We are talking about 45M salaries. Very rare to see that. 

I hope the reports that he is very supportive of the rebuild and they would like to renew his deal is true. If Love is traded he is gonna eat even more. In any case he has already exceeded my expectations.

Oh okay, didn’t know they couldn’t be moved together. Hopefully if Love gets moved another young center doesn’t get sent back to ruin Tristan’s production. & I agree, he’s been a pleasant surprise this year.

Edited by NoahsArc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Oh okay, didn’t know they couldn’t be moved together. Hopefully if Love gets moved another young center doesn’t get sent back to ruin Tristan’s production. & I agree, he’s been a pleasant surprise this year.

Sorry don't get this wrong. They can be moved together, it is highly unlikely somebody can match those salaries though so basically they cannot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Days after he defends Coach Beilein, Tristan is seen yelling at his coach on the way back to the bench for criticizing his lack of hustle lol. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Days after he defends Coach Beilein, Tristan is seen yelling at his coach on the way back to the bench for criticizing his lack of hustle lol. 

I have a feeling that he was the one who leaked all the alleged reports of Beilein losing the locker room lol.

He then played the two-face game by defending the coach in public.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

Days after he defends Coach Beilein, Tristan is seen yelling at his coach on the way back to the bench for criticizing his lack of hustle lol. 

 

As soon as I traded him away, he cussed out the coach lmao. That timing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

 

As soon as I traded him away, he cussed out the coach lmao. That timing.

What did you get in return? I don't think I have anyone willing to take on Double T, but I wanna gage your trade to see what type of player I can make an offer for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope if Love gets traded that a big doesn't comeback in the trade or at least if Thompson's traded he goes to a team that needs a C.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Trench Mob said:

 

Traded for Danuel House. Needed wing depth in case of injuries.

 

Sorry, just saw this in the thread. Unless you have Double T in more than one league...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1st quarter, 8 minutes and zero stats whatsoever. Man I'm disappointed in how much he's crashed down. Contract year, awful team, he should be feasting until as long as he's still in Cleveland. 

 

I hope Khloe dumps his a** when he's making minimum wage next season 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since he got into that altercation with Beilein, it's been downhill -_-

 

Happy to see him dragging another team down tho ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where’s the love for TT? Mans having a career year, been a killer on the boards and feasting tonight. Don’t know if a trade hurts him or not though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.