12345game10

Tristan Thompson 2019-2020 Outlook

Traded Covington for him in a points league. Needed center too. I'm confident he will put up number if healthy and if in Cavs uniform. Looking to flip him for sure, but only because of the possibl trade.

Putting up that type of line while battling the flu + the Kardashian curse. He can't be stopped lol.

I hope for owners sake he was benched in this negative matchup. Those free throws were backbreaking tonight.

And I just traded him. You've been good to me, but brother... Can't start ya with these minus free throw volume.

3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

And I just traded him. You've been good to me, but brother... Can't start ya with these minus free throw volume.

Did you had to trade him away in a package ?
Is not easy trading him away for any value ...

12 minutes ago, waffleboy said:

Did you had to trade him away in a package ?
Is not easy trading him away for any value ...

Traded for Danuel House. Needed wing depth in case of injuries. 

I don't like trading for waiver pickups, but I got TT off waivers, so yeah.

Edited by Trench Mob

8 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

I hope for owners sake he was benched in this negative matchup. Those free throws were backbreaking tonight.

Funny thing he would be amazing if he hit the free throws so the matchup was not really a problem. At least I punt FTs 😀

4 hours ago, RipCity0 said:

Funny thing he would be amazing if he hit the free throws so the matchup was not really a problem. At least I punt FTs 😀

His turnovers have been another issue. I'm punting turnovers, but you get the jist.

Been hearing all this speculation about Love being traded and possibly Double T being thrown into the package too. Depending on where he gets sent I think that might dramatically hurt his value ROS. Hope he doesn’t get traded tbh.

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Been hearing all this speculation about Love being traded and possibly Double T being thrown into the package too. Depending on where he gets sent I think that might dramatically hurt his value ROS. Hope he doesn’t get traded tbh.

They cannot be traded together. We are talking about 45M salaries. Very rare to see that. 

I hope the reports that he is very supportive of the rebuild and they would like to renew his deal is true. If Love is traded he is gonna eat even more. In any case he has already exceeded my expectations.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RipCity0 said:

They cannot be traded together. We are talking about 45M salaries. Very rare to see that. 

I hope the reports that he is very supportive of the rebuild and they would like to renew his deal is true. If Love is traded he is gonna eat even more. In any case he has already exceeded my expectations.

Oh okay, didn’t know they couldn’t be moved together. Hopefully if Love gets moved another young center doesn’t get sent back to ruin Tristan’s production. & I agree, he’s been a pleasant surprise this year.

Edited by NoahsArc

1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

Oh okay, didn’t know they couldn’t be moved together. Hopefully if Love gets moved another young center doesn’t get sent back to ruin Tristan’s production. & I agree, he’s been a pleasant surprise this year.

Sorry don't get this wrong. They can be moved together, it is highly unlikely somebody can match those salaries though so basically they cannot.

Days after he defends Coach Beilein, Tristan is seen yelling at his coach on the way back to the bench for criticizing his lack of hustle lol. 

Edited by DezedandConfused

40 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Days after he defends Coach Beilein, Tristan is seen yelling at his coach on the way back to the bench for criticizing his lack of hustle lol. 

I have a feeling that he was the one who leaked all the alleged reports of Beilein losing the locker room lol.

He then played the two-face game by defending the coach in public.

2 hours ago, DezedandConfused said:

As soon as I traded him away, he cussed out the coach lmao. That timing.

12 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

As soon as I traded him away, he cussed out the coach lmao. That timing.

What did you get in return? I don't think I have anyone willing to take on Double T, but I wanna gage your trade to see what type of player I can make an offer for.

I hope if Love gets traded that a big doesn't comeback in the trade or at least if Thompson's traded he goes to a team that needs a C.

On 12/9/2019 at 10:12 PM, Trench Mob said:

Traded for Danuel House. Needed wing depth in case of injuries.

Sorry, just saw this in the thread. Unless you have Double T in more than one league...

• Like 1

1st quarter, 8 minutes and zero stats whatsoever. Man I'm disappointed in how much he's crashed down. Contract year, awful team, he should be feasting until as long as he's still in Cleveland. 

I hope Khloe dumps his a** when he's making minimum wage next season 

Ever since he got into that altercation with Beilein, it's been downhill -_-

Happy to see him dragging another team down tho ^_^

Where’s the love for TT? Mans having a career year, been a killer on the boards and feasting tonight. Don’t know if a trade hurts him or not though

• Like 1