12345game10

Tristan Thompson 2019-2020 Outlook

Just when I was about to drop him, he does this s***!!! Career high for Double T. Incredible, just incredible. I’ve been trying to find every reason to drop him, it’s basically like I drafted him with how early I picked him up in the season. Until the wheels fall of then...

13 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Where’s the love for TT? Mans having a career year, been a killer on the boards and feasting tonight. Don’t know if a trade hurts him or not though

I think it’ll hurt him big time. No one is willing to play him 30 min a night like the Cavs.

Just now, NoahsArc said:

I think it’ll hurt him big time. No one is willing to play him 30 min a night like the Cavs.

I don’t see why not. He’s one of the best offensive rebounders in the league, plays solid D, and is good around he basket. He’s in a contract year he’ll play his a** off anywhere. Celtics should’ve traded for him already 

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

I don’t see why not. He’s one of the best offensive rebounders in the league, plays solid D, and is good around he basket. He’s in a contract year he’ll play his a** off anywhere. Celtics should’ve traded for him already 

But if hes on a real team his usage takes a big hit 

Just now, Dominator83 said:

But if hes on a real team his usage takes a big hit 

Never been a scorer though. I think the boards and stocks could actually improve. In Cleveland he shares boards with Love 

I have to say, I’m impressed a bunch of “thugs” could beat the Pistons.

On 1/9/2020 at 9:48 PM, NoahsArc said:

I have to say, I’m impressed a bunch of “thugs” could beat the Pistons.

Can't believe that was a story.

Sh*t, I wish this league would go back to Malace in the Palace days instead of politically correct BS and load management / kissing boo boos.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

Can't believe that was a story.

Sh*t, I wish this league would go back to Malace in the Palace days instead of politically correct BS and load management / kissing boo boos.

In Malace of the Place those two fat white bois were at fault throwing beers at Ron Artest.  I would have trucked the guy if I was Ron Artest ~  No one fuks with players.

I'm playing a coach whose long time favourite player was Chauncey Billups back in the day. I didn't anticipate that Billup's F/T skills would be transferred to a career 60-odd percentage type bloke like T.T. He's been peerless from the line this week. 

In my 30 years of watching the NBA, I think that's the first time I've ever seen anyone tossed inbetween shooting their 2 FTs 😂😂

• Haha 3

They’re tossing people for slapping butts now. Bill Laimbeer is rolling in his grave as we speak. The NBA is getting SOFT.

• Thanks 1

Is it safe to say that Double T’s value is at its best if he stays in Cleveland? Or does anyone think there is a good trade destination for him to maintain his current production? I feel like he might get traded somewhere as backup C depth unfortunately. 

I think it is best if he is moved. If he stays with the cavs..they will just limit his mins and goto youth movement eventually. Boston and Houston would be good destinations.

Edited by the1gq2nvy

Yeh I don’t think he maintains his season mins average anywhere even if he stays in Cleveland as they look to play likes of Porter and nance etc more. At this stage seems Houston would be best chance but they’ll still play small ball a lot but there will be some games he plays high Mins against bigger front courts. Low end big man ROS 

18 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

I think it is best if he is moved. If he stays with the cavs..they will just limit his mins and goto youth movement eventually. Boston and Houston would be good destinations.

I like the sounds of him landing in Boston. I think he could be good for them, the Rockets sound to be really leaning into the small ball lineups so I think he would play limited minutes there. That would definitely be a bad destination for him.

20 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

Everyday I regret not stashing Nance when I had the chance to. Smh.

It was fun while it lasted guys. Can’t see him getting bought out and going somewhere that he’ll be productive. Time to stream I guess. 😢