12345game10

Tristan Thompson 2019-2020 Outlook

This kind of gave me hope. Gonna hold out him through the All-Star break to see what happens.

9 minutes ago, NoahsArc said:

This kind of gave me hope. Gonna hold out him through the All-Star break to see what happens.

Just announced he WILL NOT get bought out.

12 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Just announced he WILL NOT get bought out.

Just dropping the link for you here.  Sad day.

It’s settled then. I hate say it but he’s drop city boys. Tristan has now been banished to the depths of the ww.

Anyone thinks he can beat out Nance for minutes (or at least take minutes from him?).

Cavs don't play until Sunday, and there's a juicy B2B for a bunch of teams, so TT might be a drop even just to stream.

Both TT and Nance are probably drops - Drummond and Love would be the starting frontcourt.

its a sad day. cavs will want to impress Drummond enough to stay so TT and nance will be pure straight backups for C and PF respectively I think. what a wild move from Cavs. but you cant hate considering they got AD for literally nothing. 

any news of a potential buy after the break? I know green just signed with Houston, but some talks that they're interested

2 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

any news of a potential buy after the break? I know green just signed with Houston, but some talks that they're interested

He makes 18.5 mil.  I don't think there's a buyout unless he makes huge concessions.  There's no reason to stretch him either.  Cavs will likely take the hit this year, unless he agrees to forgo a couple million at least. 

1 hour ago, vnmslsrbms said:

He makes 18.5 mil.  I don't think there's a buyout unless he makes huge concessions.  There's no reason to stretch him either.  Cavs will likely take the hit this year, unless he agrees to forgo a couple million at least. 

I dont know he may forgo a bit if change just to possible go and sign with a contender. Look at Carroll dude just got bought out after signing his 3 year with spurs.. 

2 hours ago, vnmslsrbms said:

Usually the guys that get bought out leave on the table the amount they will be paid from whoever signs them. So for sure Cavs can save a small amount there, but the problem here is TT's agent said he doesn't want buy out. It's TT's side that is against it.

4 minutes ago, StephonMarburysVaseline said:

There still some life here? Are his shutdown concerns overplayed?

Shut down is just rumors unless the poster knows the front office of the Cavs. I say base it on what you see- guy is getting 25mins+ per game. 

They're more likely to shut down who they want to move forward with next year, to protect their health.

• Thanks 1