Sign in to follow this  
Rs79

Need Help Breaking this Trade Down - WHIR 100%

Ppr

i give Melvin Gordon (2), Hunter Henry (2), Tyrell Williams (5)

i get Fuller (5), Andrews (14), and Damien Williams (10)

its a 3 man keeper.  Round cost next year in parentheses.  Andrews and Fuller have good value, I’m 2-4 FYI  

8 hours ago, Rs79 said:

Ppr

i give Melvin Gordon (2), Hunter Henry (2), Tyrell Williams (5)

i get Fuller (5), Andrews (14), and Damien Williams (10)

its a 3 man keeper.  Round cost next year in parentheses.  Andrews and Fuller have good value, I’m 2-4 FYI  

Who are your other backs

I think I’d stay put if you want to fight for this year. You should be able to do better for Melvin once he gets going in a keeper deal as well I’d think. I wouldn’t be very excited to keep fuller or andrews in a 3 player keeper

For me this is a pretty even deal AND you get value for next year. Honestly I'd make the deal. Damien probably helps you stick around in these next few games more than Melvin will. The Chargers are always behind on the scoreboard so game-script won't be on his side. 

Gordon > Fuller

Henry < Andrews

Tyrell < Damien 

Don't like that deal. You're giving up the best player involved being Melvin, Try to sell Henry high before he gets hurt yet again.....

I'd be good to know the rest of your team.  I wouldn't make the deal unless you're ready to throw in the towel and focus on keepers for next year.

I don't know that I like that trade from a this year or next year perspective.  This year I don't think the Andrews is a huge upgrade, if at ALL, over Hunter.  Fuller had one big game.  Yes they are cheaper to keep, but cheap doesn't automatically mean good value.  Maybe they just aren't good next year?  If you do not have to keep three, I would stay put.  Another option, are you able to trade away for future draft picks?  If you've thrown in the towel this year, try that.  Our keeper league allows it and makes for some really interesting trades.

Help?