FitzMagic

Pick two RBs to play

Aaron Jones (vs OAK)

Jamaal Williams (vs OAK)

Devin Singletary (vs MIA)

Phillip Lindsay (vs KC)

Royce Freeman (vs KC)

4 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

and bench Jones? Insanity. Jones/Lindsay.

I mean I guess if you completely ignore last game you could say insanity...  

1 minute ago, HeHateMe23 said:

I mean I guess if you completely ignore last game you could say insanity...  

lol you're one of those. Guy's averaging 20 points/week. Start your f#%^& studs.

• Like 1

Dude, having these RB's on the same team that are all fantasy relevant would drive me crazy each week picking who to start.  I'd go Jones and Lindsay as they are the 1a to the 1b's.  Help with mine?

4 minutes ago, MSkibisky said:

lol you're one of those. Guy's averaging 20 points/week. Start your f#%^& studs.

Well the OP listed him as a choice... if he was such a stud why is he even in question then?  I guess I'm more weary of J Williams than others.

That's how I would rank them.

Aaron Jones (vs OAK)

Phillip Lindsay (vs KC)

Royce Freeman (vs KC)

5 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Well the OP listed him as a choice... if he was such a stud why is he even in question then?  I guess I'm more weary of J Williams than others.

Idk, ask him. But the 6th ranked RB is a must-start. I'm certainly not playing singletery over him. 

8 minutes ago, HeHateMe23 said:

Just seeing how people view Singletary coming back against Miami. I have Jones/Lindsay slated since they are the top two. It is still hard to leave Freeman and Singletary on the bench. I think they have plus matchups this week and can be played, as well. I have Barkley going already too. I like Barkley/Jones/Lindsay on paper, but I'll just leave it up to the fantasy gods.

9 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

Just seeing how people view Singletary coming back against Miami. I have Jones/Lindsay slated since they are the top two. It is still hard to leave Freeman and Singletary on the bench. I think they have plus matchups this week and can be played, as well. I have Barkley going already too. I like Barkley/Jones/Lindsay on paper, but I'll just leave it up to the fantasy gods.

I think Singletary could blow up vs Miami while Jones could put up a dud.   But I'd take my chances with Jones/Lindsay.

• Thanks 1

I gotta go Jones/Lindsay here, though Singletary is interesting.  Just gotta see him really do it first

• Thanks 1

I like the Lindsay&Freeman stack tonight. KC is weak against the power rushing game. Singletary is intriguing against Miami but his workload is a question. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

Aaron Jones (vs OAK)

Jamaal Williams (vs OAK)

Phillip Lindsay (vs KC)

Royce Freeman (vs KC)

I'd start Jones and Lindsay tonight. 

• Thanks 1