Sign in to follow this  
The Man With No Name

Start Rolls Royce or Damien Williams? WHIR

.5 PPR league. Need to start either Royce Freeman or Damien Williams tonight. Really going back and forth on this one. I think DW's touches could increase this week as he gets more settled after his injury but you never know who will get plays in KC's offense. Royce will get guaranteed reps in a timeshare with Lindsay but I'm not sure I can trust him. Thinking Royce has the lower floor but lower ceiling.

I'd go D. Williams. It appears Lindsey is getting the goal line touches in the Broncos offense. Royce seems kinda like a puss to be honest. 

I own Damien and I would roll with Royce if I had him. I can see Damien having a few catches and hopefully takes one to the house and hopefully the Chiefs start running the ball more, but still you have McCoy and Darrel there the soak up some runs. Royce has been pretty consistent I feel plus he is averaging 5 targets a game and like 12 carries. I would say Royce is the safer bet. Thanks for mine and good luck.

I would start Royce over Williams tonight.  A lot of uncertainty with the Chiefs backfield and you know you are getting a pretty even split in DEN.  Royce gets his targets too.

ROYCE. Thanks for the help. Everyone and their mom can run on the chiefs dating back to last season. I think Lindsay and Freeman can get 10+ tonight.

I’d definitely go with Freeman. Williams may not be the lead back on KC and look like a 3 back committee. KC’s run defense is worse than Denver’s so Freeman should get plenty of touches and yards. He may even find the end zone this week. I’m debating starting him over Gordon this week.