Sign in to follow this  
kdpat15

Josh Oliver 2019 Outlook

32 minutes ago, Flyman75 said:

I care nothing about offseason stars. There have scores of offseason stars who never amounted to anything in the NFL. 

And some offseason stars carry it over and become real stars.  Kelce was one.

2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

And some offseason stars carry it over and become real stars.  Kelce was one.

For sure but they are fewer and further between. Oliver isn’t a good blocker, and for a TE, that is a huge red flag for me. 

I think we might want to return to picking this dude up if we have some room. Foles probably gets job back. 

1. Seth DeValve limited with oblique injury. Something to keep an eye on if Oliver becomes the only TE and with Foles back. Jags could see what they have with their 3rd round pick. Can't imagine I'm the only one desperate for TE production. 

34 minutes ago, Deke said:
  1. Seth DeValve limited with oblique injury. Something to keep an eye on if Oliver becomes the only TE and with Foles back. Jags could see what they have with their 3rd round pick. Can't imagine I'm the only one desperate for TE production. 

At least put him on your watch list to see how he does with Foles, and sure even paly him this week if you're truly desperate at TE. He might do nothing, but there's a chance this is his breakout game.