Monkeyking69

Josh Richardson 2019-2020 Outlook

Just now, Nazyef said:

Is Thybulle or Korkmaz the guy here?

Thybulle has mist potential imo

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

So what are we doing fellas? Holding him for 2-3 weeks? Ugh.....

Wondering the same. Already have Holmes and Curry on my IL..

Never drafting this guy again. Should. Have. Traded. Him.

• Like 1

same **** every year, yet I still fall for it and draft this Bum....he will comeback for the playoffs help me win those weeks and I'll make the same mistake of drafting him 😂

• Like 1

silver lining is hes straight away listed as out so I can IR him, stream that spot and move on without thinking about him

Idk about you guys, but I put him in IR and just picked up Furkan. Thybulle has the most potential if you looking for extreme stocks. However if I looked correctly, Furkan is shooting like two 3’s a game with .08 blocks per game  a decent value in points. He doesn’t get you those steals or elite rebounds but for two weeks I can sacrifice. 

Edited by RedDogNamedClippers

5 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

Idk about you guys, but I put him in IR and just picked up Furkan. Thybulle has the most potential if you looking for extreme stocks. However if I looked correctly, Furkan is shooting like two 3’s a game with .08 blocks per game  a decent value in points. He doesn’t get you those steals or elite rebounds but for two weeks I can sacrifice. 

Unfortunately i ask questions in either hold or drop aka no IR leagues. Medium decision in IR leagues depending on the situation. No IR leagues its tough but for those like me i would say hold.

21 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I picked up Furkan too. Go with Thybulle if you need stocks, Furkan if you need 3's and scoring. 

Curry been my IR, was waiting on Wendell, and now this. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Robinson and Burks coming to town can't spell good news for JRich, who has been a solid but inconsistent contributor without much competition. I hope he doesn't turn into a drop candidate..

51 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

Robinson and Burks coming to town can't spell good news for JRich, who has been a solid but inconsistent contributor without much competition. I hope he doesn't turn into a drop candidate..

He's so much better defensively than those two, hopefully that keeps him playing the bulk of the minutes. 

Considering his disappointing play this year, injury history, and the incoming of GRIII + Burks...

Is he worth a pick up in my 14 team league 9-cat H2H?

I can swap him out for Thybulle but I’m already sitting on WCJ, Holmes + Bryant with just one IL.

im sittting comfortably in 4th place.

additionally, we start playoff week 21 and philly only plays twice.

Game time decision tonight.  I want to add him but man Philly is jammed now.  I just don’t know what to expect out of him.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:03 PM, sebapargue said:

same **** every year, yet I still fall for it and draft this Bum....he will comeback for the playoffs help me win those weeks and I'll make the same mistake of drafting him 😂

I'm counting on you JRICH! Help me so I can help you and draft you again next year 😁

Anyone daring to start him in roto? In addition to always being one of peaks and valleys, he's probs likely to be rusty tonight, right?

5 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Anyone daring to start him in roto? In addition to always being one of peaks and valleys, he's probs likely to be rusty tonight, right?

Probably gonna be on min restriction, depends on other options.

• Thanks 1