Monkeyking69

Josh Richardson 2019-2020 Outlook

39 minutes tonight and with simmons out indefinitely, he looks like a solid hold until the next injury strikes.

47 minutes ago, NashNoTrash said:

Is he worth a pickup now that Embiid and Simmons are out indefinately?

definitely I think. his counting stats are always there and once his shot starts falling hell be very solid especially with those two out

Without Simmons and Embiid and a dud. J-Rich mannn, you really need to step the F up. 

53 minutes ago, Pendles said:

He’d want to be concussed if he misses time with a nose contusion.

Burks bumped into him on a fade-away. Such a dumb accident smh

So now he’s officially in concussion protocol and with his sub par play of late is he a drop candidate for this week? My playoffs starting tomorrow is not ideal timing 

What a horrible season for this guy, made no noise whatsoever. Thought he would’ve with Philly. 

8 hours ago, beejay6020 said:

So now he’s officially in concussion protocol and with his sub par play of late is he a drop candidate for this week? My playoffs starting tomorrow is not ideal timing 

With how poopoo J Rich has been all year it's probably better to just drop him for a hot free agent or stream ESPECIALLY with your playoffs starting tomorrow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Drop city. He's been a bum all season

As trash as hes been as a whole this season, he has had his moment which makes me not want to drop just yet. Obviously hes not a strong hold but its not like the waiver wire at this point has great players.

So what’s the average time out for a concussion/how long takes to clear the nba concussion protocol ?

Simmons and Embiid both hurt will jrich be solid when he returns?? Got cut and considering using waiver pickup on him 

20 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Simmons and Embiid both hurt will jrich be solid when he returns?? Got cut and considering using waiver pickup on him 

So far hes has a handful of games to show us if he will be solid and hes been trash.

I've lost faith in this guy for about a month now. Can't drop for obvious reasons but can't start him either. Levert came to me just in time.

4 hours ago, Nazyef said:

Practiced today, I'm seeing on twitter. 

He's my only chance to recoup some of Simmons value. Glad he's back.