Extra_Rice

Coby White 2019-2020 Outlook

Never saw a thread for this young bull. Now has 29pts and 6 threes against the hawks. Any possibilities he can manage 15pts and 3 threes on the season? might be a great end of bench PG for punt assists build.

No not even close. Only 9 players averaged that many 3's a game last year.

Edited by HK-47

Just like last year, guys are getting insane lines against the Hawks this preseason. His jumpshot looks crisp.

Here are his threes in each game:

1/3

1/5

4/9

4/12

6/8

I'm not sure he's going to be allowed to chuck that many threes every game once the regular season starts. The preseason is really mostly a rookie showcase, they let 2nd and 3rd string rotations play eachother while the starters either get rest days or play first halves. Not to mention guys play at half their regular season energy and physicality.

He'll be a solid scorer, but 11-13 ppg on some poor percentages is a lot more realistic, they'll still want Sato's playmaking and size/defense. LaVine will also start shooting a lot more, as well as Markkanen.

He can carve out some value and should be rosterable, but I don't see him doing much outside of points and 3's.

Looking pretty good tonight.  Not much more than a three and points and free throws guy with a few assists  but worth a look in deep leagues.

I'm watching the CHI game and this dude looks absolutely amazing.  Real deal.  Sad I didn't scoop him.

37 minutes ago, greatestmetfan said:

He's ridiculous skilled on offense, probably will mainly give you points and no defense, but he needs to be rostered in all leagues

he is balling out.  incredible game sense for a 19 year old scoring guard.  and it doesn't hurt he can shoot lights out and has a deadly harden like step back three.   wow.

Really regretting dropping white before season started was concern about the situation with PG's smh

Edited by JrsKars

19 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Sucks today. I will drop this guy for Fultz I guess as Fultz can give me steals. 

Well, he's a 19 year old rookie PG, so...

2 hours ago, Del Rio said:

Well, he's a 19 year old rookie PG, so...

I know right lol , he’ll have his ups and downs. Definitely holding for now

Somebody picked him dropping Fultz in a points league. He will be better later in the year, but if his shot is not dropping, he does not have much else.

2 hours ago, ahtech said:

anyone still holding this kid?

I dropped him a couple of games ago. Eventhough I'm in a Dynasty league, I believe it's gonna take a long time before he can been relied on a nightly basis. 

i dropped him in 1 league and waiting to drop him for a hot waiver in another. Just keep in in watch list once chicago gives up on sato.

Its difficult to compete for minutes man when you literally have 3 guards rotating through the line up on a daily basis... I had fultz and probably intend on picking him back up soon. Dropped him for Delon wright at the moment. Fultz legitimately has an opportunity to overtake DJ for the starting gig so you did the right thing! I'm honestly happy i ended up with Graham... cause I was upset missing out on COBY and BACON when they were both on WW last week.

Nah

2 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

Grab? Or nah?

spacer.pnggiphy.gif

Edited by DLG10
  • Haha 2

Looked good draining 7 of those 3 pointers in the 4th quarter, youngest player in NBA history to accomplish that. And the only Bulls player to ever hit that many 3’s in a quarter.