Sign in to follow this  
MadMaxMariota

Pick Two Starters: Latavius Murray, John Brown, Will Fuller, Allen Lazzard. WHIR

Murray and John Brown if healthy, Fuller if not. If somehow karma plays then play Brown and Fuller. I’m into the Lazard dart throw but not if I have proven guys like these 2. 

• Like 1

For me it's Brown and Fuller if both are healthy.

If Brown sits and Kamara sits, then Fuller and Murray.

If Brown sits and Kamara plays, then it's really close.  Fuller for sure, then probably Lazard.

So Fuller for sure, then (in order):  Brown (if healthy), Murray (if Kamara sits), Lazard.

• Thanks 1

Fuller & Latavius. I wouldn't be able to sit Fuller with his blow-up potential.  Even last week, he should have had 3 big plays.  Opportunity is too great to sit.  I'm assuming Kamara will be out or limited so I prefer the RB.  If Kamara ends up 100% I'd go J.Brown over Lazzard.  I'm not trusting him off one game.  

• Thanks 1

Murray for sure since Kamara is out and watch John Brown.  Start him if he is playing and Fuller if not.   I wouldnt mess with Lazzard or any other GB receiver until one proves themselves to get consistent targets.  That's just me tho.

Help here?

Brown and Fuller for me due to match up. Murray should have volume but tough defense comparatively. Lazard is a gamble that I don’t think you need to take with your options.

Brown and Murray here to be safe. I think a nice floor, good ceiling

****I will say this, if you are a big underdog this week, I mean like projected to lose by 25+ pts, I would go with Fuller because I do think he could have like an 80-100 yard day with a couple TD's, but like I said, he is upside to me, not a safe play at all

Good luck to ya man!!

• Like 1