CelticsFan4Life81

2nd Yr Dynasty League - H2H-Pts, IDP, & it's FREE! MUST ACT FAST!!

Hi Everyone! 

I've got a 2nd-year Dynasty League in need of 3 replacement GM's! You'll have to forgive me for not including all of the details in my post, I'm quadriplegic & I type with my mouth, using a special stylus & a touchscreen laptop. That being said, it would have taken me forever to type all the settings & players into this post.  This league is not like any other you've ever been in as we have very little structure. I wanted to create a more exciting & realistic experience! There are no waivers, no trade deadline, no acquisition limitations, & very high scoring!

There are 2 links, the 1st link is a look at all of the rosters & the 2nd is a link to the settings. Feel free to take a look at both & let me know if you're interested. The name of the 3 teams available are called "Beerman," ."The Greek Boys,"  & "Magic's  Bird". If you''re interested in taking over any of these teams,  either include your email in the comments or shoot me an email at steventetreault@ymail.com & I'll send you the invite. There  is a sense of urgency as our 15 RD Rookie Draft this coming Sunday, the 21st at 7 PM EST, so don't wait too long or you'll really miss out!

49 minutes ago, CelticsFan4Life81 said:
Hi Everyone! 

I've got a 2nd-year Dynasty League in need of 3 replacement GM's! You'll have to forgive me for not including all of the details in my post, I'm quadriplegic & I type with my mouth, using a special stylus & a touchscreen laptop. That being said, it would have taken me forever to type all the settings & players into this post.  This league is not like any other you've ever been in as we have very little structure. I wanted to create a more exciting & realistic experience! There are no waivers, no trade deadline, no acquisition limitations, & very high scoring!

There are 2 links, the 1st link is a look at all of the rosters & the 2nd is a link to the settings. Feel free to take a look at both & let me know if you're interested. The name of the 3 teams available are called "Beerman," ."The Greek Boys,"  & "Magic's  Bird". If you''re interested in taking over any of these teams,  either include your email in the comments or shoot me an email at steventetreault@ymail.com & I'll send you the invite. There  is a sense of urgency as our 15 RD Rookie Draft this coming Sunday, the 20th at 7 PM EST, so don't wait too long or you'll really miss out!