Sign in to follow this  
HarmStrong

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

17 minutes ago, MFNunique said:

So i got stuck with him because the ESPN servers collapsed towards the last quarter of our draft and the last 4 spots were autofilled across the board. I can't get rid of him soon enough, but I'm going to have to package the sh!t out of this. 

In a 10 team league he is pretty easily the worst player on most rosters other than people holding on to flyers or ignoring both percentages. Good luck with trading him, but he is probably just a drop. That is likely what I will do in a 12 man league where I am punting FT% if he starts hurting my FG% too badly. 

straight punt ft build 2 player avg of adams and wiggins

16pts, 48%, 7 reb, 0.8 threes, 2 dimes, 1.25 steals, 0.85 blks, 1.8 t/o 

not bad for a fringe top 60 pick in adams and fringe top 100 pick in ur build. :ph34r: 

1 hour ago, MFNunique said:

I already got a biter on an offer, Bojan and Conely for Horford and Wiggins. I think I'll bite it. 

.... Someone was willing to off you conely and bojan... WOW, I'd take that and not hesitate to think twice. LOL unless its BOBAN ... >.>

On 10/22/2019 at 8:03 AM, COBBLEPOT said:

i’ll bump this in a month so we can have a nice laugh over it 

@blob2004

guess we didn’t even have to wait a month 

8 hours ago, Tom Chambers said:

What? 

you liked the post that said ingram was like wiggins in fantasy..........

welp 

38 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

you liked the post that said ingram was like wiggins in fantasy..........

welp 

Welp I guess the fantasy season is over huh? How did your teams do this year? 

49 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Welp I guess the fantasy season is over huh? How did your teams do this year? 

5 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

Cool? Which one of those is this year, again? You're puffing your chest about two games lmao

bro it’s easy to say a player is good after a full season of play..

but it takes a basketball enthusiast to recognize talent before the numbers come to fruition 

in this case, you were wrong about ingram .. if u don’t realize that now then u will soon enough. 

7 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

bro it’s easy to say a player is good after a full season of play..

but it takes a basketball enthusiast to recognize talent before the numbers come to fruition 

in this case, you were wrong about ingram .. if u don’t realize that now then u will soon enough. 

So did you think he was good the last few years when he was terrible? Good eye. Anyway, this is the wiggins thread. Keep your sperging about your man crush to the relevant thread. 

✌️

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

So did you think he was good the last few years when he was terrible? Good eye. Anyway, this is the wiggins thread. Keep your sperging about your man crush to the relevant thread. 

✌️

yup .. i always knew he was good. check the files. and he was far from terrible last year.

im not the one who brought up ingram, but i definitely found the comparison to wiggins pretty fascinating. 

shalom 

He might be garbage from a roto perspective.

He has been ok from a points league perspective. He seems to be rebounding better than anytime I've watched him. And his free throws are actually getting made so far(8/11).  He hit two big ones with the game on the line last night. His 3pt percentage is awful(4/17). Andrew actually had a game with 2-ast  1blk and 1stl against the Hornets.

The Wolves would not have beat Miami last night without him. He hit 4 3ptrs in a row and scored 11 points in the last couple of minutes to help the Wolves come from behind to win.

I've never been much of a Wiggins fan. Consistency has always been his problem. So when they play at Philly next, it will be interesting to see if his relatively good productivity remains. 

Dropped his a** after 2 games, I threw a dollar on him in auction to see if he's come around yet, but I watched the games and he's still the same terrible player, pulling up for contested deep 2-pt jumpers early in the shot clock and doing nothing on the defensive end.

Just now, JStyles said:

Dropped his a** after 2 games, I threw a dollar on him in auction to see if he's come around yet, but I watched the games and he's still the same terrible player, pulling up for contested deep 2-pt jumpers early in the shot clock and doing nothing on the defensive end.

Ive got offers to every team in my league lmao. Gonna drop if I have to

11 minutes ago, mattshhh said:

Was there ever a season when he beat his ADP?

was there ever a season when Dwight beat his adp? 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2019 at 3:33 AM, COBBLEPOT said:

my dumbass drafted him 92nd overall knowing damn well what a heartless clown he is .. all because of my blind faith in him recapturing the level of play he displayed in that 24 ppg season, where he looked like he was ascending into stardom .........

i might end up droppin him tho (10-teamer) .. he’s the type of player you don’t feel bad dropping at this point in his career, no matter where u drafted him. 

Its so hard to justify the drop man... LOL f--- I just feel ashamed drafting him at 5 that it makes me sad to know that i could have gotten a lot of players better than him. Do you think he produces in the next two game with KAT suspended?

On 10/28/2019 at 3:34 PM, JStyles said:

He got his incredibly undeserving max contract I don't think he cares at all about his production. Maybe in his next contract year... his hearts not in it. Still can't believe he was given a max. 

Damn congrats lol those are a lot of wins

I agree with those post.. his long mid range two and shot selection are so terrible.. I don't understand why this dummy doesn't take it to the hole and be aggressive with the ball... he so passive its so embarrassing to watch... Hopefully with KAT gone this dude produces... otherwise i'll need to hope that a solid SF / PF get dropped onto WW. .. would be ashamed to see him let go like that deng.

• Thanks 1