Sign in to follow this  
HarmStrong

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

15 hours ago, johnval1362 said:

Out of how many leagues? Lol kind of an important aspect... 

this is each and every league i’ve ever played .. a max of 2 each year since 2006. never finished less than 3rd. 

1 minute ago, COBBLEPOT said:

this is each and every league i’ve ever played .. a max of 2 each year since 2006. never finished less than 3rd. 

Very solid then

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Its so hard to justify the drop man... LOL f--- I just feel ashamed drafting him at 5 that it makes me sad to know that i could have gotten a lot of players better than him. Do you think he produces in the next two game with KAT suspended?

i think he might lowkey have a bounce back season tbh 

5 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i think he might lowkey have a bounce back season tbh 

🌷 lol I hope that's the case ... let's hope he proves 80 percent of league owners wrong 

Once Wiggins goes off while KAT is suspended, Saunders will realize he’ll need to trade KAT to unlock Wiggin’s full potential. First rounder ROS!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HispasianTuna said:

Once Wiggins goes off while KAT is suspended, Saunders will realize he’ll need to trade KAT to unlock Wiggin’s full potential. First rounder ROS!

spacer.png

• Haha 4

Did dis dude gonna average 75%+ FT?! 
1/1/1 like last yr and he puts up decent late round value 

Let’s pray together boys.

🤣 people complaining here are the ones that will immediately burn a waiver pick on him if he was dropped lol... cmon fellas 

I dropped TJ for him - honestly think he is primed for a big year as well, usage has always been there now efficiency is the question + stocks.

12 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

I want some of whatever you are smoking.

Any chance coach Saunders system is helping Wiggins be more involved? Either way he’s doing better than I thought getting 3s and at least a stock and these assists tonight are nice. 

Edited by Portis4Potus

54 minutes ago, Portis4Potus said:

Any chance coach Saunders system is helping Wiggins be more involved? Either way he’s doing better than I thought getting 3s and at least a stock and these assists tonight are nice. 

yea it’s part of it 

7 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I'm shocked to see his cats filled... damn I wish it was like this daily ... 

6 ast and a block. Even making his FT and 3 pointers. 

It would nice to see this pattern continue.

• Haha 1

As someone who wasn't that fond of him and received him in a trade, he looks to be taking steps in improving his efficiency. He seems to favour either taking the 3 or driving in for a layup/floater instead of taking long 2s now. Saunders' system seems to be a really good fit for him.

Lets go! As long as he eliminates the long 2's, I am happy. He could just be a slasher like Derozan and I'd be even happier. His usage is up there and is 2nd on the team after KAT. With the money they paid him, he will continue to rack up usage.

• Like 1

I agree. hes the main focal point of the offense right now without KAT. With KAT, he's the second option. I'm holding him with confidence! 

• Haha 1

I rather him miss 3s than take stupid long 2 pointers... he needs to realize that he's good enough to slash and take himself to the line.. 

I had I think 13 trades out yesterday to get rid of Wiggins. Even when he’s got back to back 6 assist games with stocks, nobody will take him.

Picked him back up a few days ago. The improved shooting (incl. 3s) is nice, but what is even more encouraging is he's putting together a pretty consistent slate of peripheral stats.

Gotten 2+ stocks in 4/7 games thus far, assists are inconsistent but on average are trending up on his career norm, good for 4-5 rebs per game, hitting threes.

If he could fix the ft shooting he could have top 60 upside, as is he could still be on track for a first top 100 finish.

6 AST, BK, 30 PTS, 2 ST, 3 TO, 2 TRB in 30 min tonight. 3/8 from 3. 5/8 FT. Had some good drives to the basket and then dishes back to the 3pt line. 

Probably would have had more assists if the player on the 3 point line could hit the shot.   On defense, he gave up two 4 point plays fouling a 3 pt shooter.

Wolves gave up too many fast break points and several times Wiggins lack of effort getting back was a big factor.

Just managed to catch his game tonight and he looks really good out there. It seems like Saunders has really worked on fixing his inefficient habits and he’s been quite consistent lately.

With that said, it’s still too early to conclude he’ll play like this for the rest of the season. You may want to use this opportunity to sell high - I just managed to somehow pry J. Collins for him.