Sign in to follow this  
HarmStrong

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Aloon33 said:

Andrew starting to get wiggy with it

 

He has been progressing. I had to drop Wiggy for Ayton but good luck to you all. This might be the year he puts it all together! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Toronto416 said:

 

He has been progressing. I had to drop Wiggy for Ayton but good luck to you all. This might be the year he puts it all together! 

Looks a different player this season I hope he starts going off nightly. Man is talented just lacks motivation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beasting. This might really be the year, sucks that I had to sell high on him.

Currently a top 80 player this season and I expect him to stay that way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't own him but I seriously hope this can be his redemption year. Let's go Wiggs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is up with these blocks? I really need them but never expected they’d come from Wiggins. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. Maybe selling him for Collins was a mistake and I sold too high. Feels bad when I look at his box scores.

This level of offensive consistency wasn't present anywhere before this season. He's been consistent with the stocks too. He passes the eye test. He's for real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude he is seriously ballin this year. I’m gonna stop trying to trade him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say i'm too surprised with these performances. He already started to thrive last year as soon as Saunders took over as coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IT2 said:

Can't say i'm too surprised with these performances. He already started to thrive last year as soon as Saunders took over as coach. 


Oh yeah? Where'd you draft him then oracle?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, flat_eric said:


Oh yeah? Where'd you draft him then oracle?

I lost it lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, flat_eric said:


Oh yeah? Where'd you draft him then oracle?

10th, u salty u missed out bro?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

always knew wiggins was a beast. 

 

he would show flashes of greatness in the past.. he’s now just sustaining it over a prolonged period. 

 

don’t forget, he’s still only 24. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

always knew wiggins was a beast. 

 

he would show flashes of greatness in the past.. he’s now just sustaining it over a prolonged period. 

 

don’t forget, he’s still only 24. 

I need to call you out here. I said Ingram and Wiggins were similar players before and you bashed on me saying Ingram was much better. Turns out they are similar...similarly baller!

Edited by kev777zero
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kev777zero said:

I need to call you out here. I said Ingram and Wiggins were similar players before and you bashed on me saying Ingram was much better. Turns out they are similar...similarly baller!

 

lol u said ingram was like the horrible wiggins of last season

 

nice try tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

 

lol u said ingram was like the horrible wiggins of last season

 

nice try tho 

At least I can own up to my mistake in predictions.

Edited by kev777zero
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kind of bummed out on missing Ingram. I drafted Wiggins in the 9th, and wanted Ingram in the 10th. He was picked the spot right before me 😓

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

I'm kind of bummed out on missing Ingram. I drafted Wiggins in the 9th, and wanted Ingram in the 10th. He was picked the spot right before me 😓

Ingram is Injury prone.. and honestly no one expect him to burst out the gates with those insane numbers cause of Zion getting all the hype. He was picked 9th in out league... lol plus I grabbed Wiggins 5th, so hopefully he hasn't made me look silly yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HispasianTuna said:

I'm kind of bummed out on missing Ingram. I drafted Wiggins in the 9th, and wanted Ingram in the 10th. He was picked the spot right before me 😓

Thanks for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

think the dimes are here to stay. have seen many players evolve in the play making area as their career progresses. DeRozan and kawhi for recent examples and with everyone launching 3's doesn't seem hard to see that wiggins getting in the lane and finding the open shooter should be sustainable. 4+ dimes ROS

 

I guess this probably has something to do with Teague but lets hope wiggins figured it out

Edited by colepenhagen
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.