Sign in to follow this  
HarmStrong

Andrew Wiggins 2019-2020 Outlook

5 hours ago, QingJames said:

Damn, I might have to admit to my brother I was wrong about him. I ridiculed him endlessly when he picked this dude because of how much of a bet negative he has been in previous seasons. I’m reserving judgement until I see how he does later in the season though, when the Wolves start falling out of the playoff race, because I have an inkling that he might just give up.

This a playoff team g. They’ll take the 8 seed 

1 hour ago, Flamez said:

This a playoff team g. They’ll take the 8 seed 

Over the Mavs or Spurs? I don’t think so.

6 hours ago, QingJames said:

Damn, I might have to admit to my brother I was wrong about him. I ridiculed him endlessly when he picked this dude because of how much of a bet negative he has been in previous seasons. I’m reserving judgement until I see how he does later in the season though, when the Wolves start falling out of the playoff race, because I have an inkling that he might just give up.

Your brother was ALWAYS smarter than you. 😂

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Code of Hammurabi said:

Your brother was ALWAYS smarter than you. 😂

True, at least in terms of basketball. He’s like a basketball savant.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, QingJames said:

Over the Mavs or Spurs? I don’t think so.

Definitely not over the mavs but spurs are cheeks this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if they flopped. Towns ain’t a boy anymore and Wiggins looks legit as an actual basketball player not just fantasy wise. 

18 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Definitely not over the mavs but spurs are cheeks this year and I wouldn’t be surprised if they flopped. Towns ain’t a boy anymore and Wiggins looks legit as an actual basketball player not just fantasy wise. 

Come on man, don’t doubt Pop or you’ll end up looking foolish.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Is he getting tested noooo

tested? huh? His Grandmother passed away. 

5 hours ago, Portis4Potus said:

Think this might mess up his rhythm ?

It either does or it doesn't and there's no point in worrying about it until we see how he plays when he's back

Curious for you Wiggins owners.  How has he actually looked in game (stats aside)?  His stats are up across the board but its a bit hard to believe given his history.  I don't fully trust him yet.

Wonder if Teague going to the bench raises his ceiling even further, if he takes on a larger playmaking role with the starters.

7 hours ago, JStyles said:

Wonder if Teague going to the bench raises his ceiling even further, if he takes on a larger playmaking role with the starters.

The on/off numbers with Culver at point guard and the ball mainly in Wiggins’ hands in the pick and roll are fantastic. Essentially the same line up that Wiggins has been excelling in these first 17 games. Very glad to see their analytics and coaching staff on the same page regarding lineup efficiency

• Like 1

I don't have shares of him and never have because of his historically atrocious stat lines these past years. I usually laugh at the managers who take him inside the top 100 but finally the joke's on me this year. I'm happy for the man finally putting in together this year, hope he can keep it up ROS. Maybe Glen Taylor really did saw this coming when he infamously handed him that max contract. 

He only needs to work on his FTs and he is definitely (more) golden. I guess the pre-draft T-Mac comparisons aren't far off. 

17 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

... To those who suggested to just drop him on the WW... smh

and some did lol 

Back to back solid performance against two tough defensive teams (jazz and clips). Would like to see him get to the line more consistently.

6 hours ago, simon said:

Back to back solid performance against two tough defensive teams (jazz and clips). Would like to see him get to the line more consistently.

I’m good with him getting to the line as little as possible if he’s gonna maintain his current percentages. He did hit all 8/8 last game tho

• Like 1