Sign in to follow this  
Diggy

Which Buffalo RB....WHIR

1/2 point ppr league with 10 teams.

I'm playing the 1st place team this weak and our matchup appears very competitive based on projections. I have both Buffalo RB;'s and must play one of them.  They are at home against the Dolphins.  So would you play Devin Singletary or Frank Gore?

I lean towards Gore.  Singletary has only 10 carries all year, while Gore has no fewer than 11 in any single week, including the weeks where Singletary was active.  And Gore has been effective.  My guess is they try to ease Singletary back into the mix, but Gore isn't going away, especially since the team is playing well as a whole with Gore doing the lion's share of the work thus far.

I like the upside of singletary personally.  I could see them giving the rookie work to rest Gore.

Help with mine?

BUF is winning & dont think they want to mess up a good thing by experimenting. If they go up big quick, can see them getting Singletary involved. I would probably go with Gore. Good luck!

Gore for now, but dont sleep on singletary

help me out?