Sign in to follow this  
cowpoke2016

Start Lazard over M Williams?

I would, since Rodgers is getting more confident with Lazard. But if you feel Dorsett returns this week, could be a good pick up with Gordon hurting.

• Thanks 1

I'd do it, but you're really playing with fire starting an unknown guy who has barely played over a beastly WR with pedigree who has been targeted to the moon the past 2 weeks. It's a gut call. The paper play is Williams and it's not close.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I have same call to make.  Thanks to bye's and injuries I either have to pickup Lazzard or WIlliams.  Don't think I will be starting either past this week.  Honestly leaning towards Lazzard since Williams really hasn't done much all season.  THough he has been getting targets the past couple of weeks.

i have mike williams, i dont want to roster lazzard over mike will... as i dont see lazzard production continuing much longer... but he appears to be the only WR starting for GB this week, the other 3 ahead of him all missed practice again today. plus rodgers was the one asking for him to play... seems like a good combo for 8-10 targets this week..

see mine please http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/771121-trade-kamara-whir-10022/