Sign in to follow this  
fourstar

PPR - Pick 2 to start: Ridley, Diggs, McLaurin. WHIR

I am thinking Ridley is going to be one of the starts but going back and forth on the others. I have been watching the Niners pulverize the passing game, which makes me a little  hesitant on McLauren even though he has been my most consistent WR.

I am going double TE flex with Engram and Andrews, don't think all 3 of the WRs are worth starting at the expense of Andrews.

Edited by fourstar

I'd start Ridley and McClaurin. Most consistent targets on the year. It's close though.

2 hours ago, fourstar said:

I am thinking Ridley is going to be one of the starts but going back and forth on the others. I have been watching the Niners pulverize the passing game, which makes me a little  hesitant on McLauren even though he has been my most consistent WR.

I am going double TE flex with Engram and Andrews, don't think all 3 of the WRs are worth starting at the expense of Andrews.

I'd start Diggs and McLaurin.

It only took McLaurin four grabs for a hundy and touch last week. The Niners have looked good, but come on, they aren't the 85 Bears. And I know the word on the street is Ramsey is on Julio. I don't think Ramsey can handle Julio one on one. I see Ramsey locking down Ridley and they double Julio. Look for Sanu to have 8-10 grabs IMHO. And I like Diggs over these two options.