Sign in to follow this  
ChiTownTrojan

How do I get RB help? WHIR

12-team, 0.5 PPR league. We start 2RB, 3WR, and 1 flex.

QB: Murray

RB: Kamara, Dam. Williams, T. Cohen, Latavius

WR: Julio, Cooks, Sutton, Gordon, Watkins, Samuel

TE: Kittle

I just traded away my RB2 in a deal to get Julio, and with both Williams and Cohen looking like crap it leaves me in a tough spot. I have one empty roster spot (I plan to use it on Darrel Henderson), but I need to pull off some kind of trade to improve my RB situation. Note though that since we start 3 WR, depth at that position is important.

Any suggestions on what kind of trades I should look at? Should I try to trade Cooks or Sutton for a RB straight up, or should I look more at a 2-for-2 (RB+WR for WR+RB) type deal? Unfortunately the value for Williams and Cohen is pretty much in the toilet right now, so they wouldn't add much in a trade.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks for mine. I don't think you have any attractive pieces you can package for a rb upgrade. Unless you are willing to do slight downgrades by trading Julio or kamara for a slightly lesser player plus a rb?

I would try to trade Cooks straight up for a rb but not sure who you would be able to get for him since Cooks hasn't been that good this year.  I would have said try to trade Watkins or Gordon, too, but both of them are injured right now making it hard for you to get good value.

Edited by sjm76