dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Butler dominates the ball and likes to pass to shooters who are hot. Dragic is the PG when he comes in. If you were expecting assists off of a free pick uo when hes giving you great points on decent shooting you are greedy. 

• Like 1

The problem I have now is his tag as a PG on yahoo. Kind of a waste to have a PG slot taken by a guy who doesn't produce assists.

Most points from un undrafted player in his first 5 games EVER.

he's going for 40 tonight, watch out.

Just got natural smooth scoring instincts. Doesn’t force anything but gets buckets with ease out there.

His game def poised,esp for a rookie, usually unless your a lottery pick, your not starting on no team. Heats him as day 1 starter (ahead of their lottery pick!)...saids a lot .

2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

The problem I have now is his tag as a PG on yahoo. Kind of a waste to have a PG slot taken by a guy who doesn't produce assists.

Then trade him for a PG like Jeff Teague or Lonzo. 

1 hour ago, DezedandConfused said:

Domestic violence charge and plead guilty to misdemeanor battery.

Dude honestly the way hes played so far every game this season this huge life mistake by him has humbled him. He doesnt look like an NBA rookie

I really held onto Bacon and White leaving this guy on the wire. Fml

The guy is currently on 24 points (as of late in the 3rd quarter) and people are still complaining. A player you guys picked up from the WW. 

He's going off but no rebounds and assists. I think I'll hold off trading for him now. No counting stats means his line will look very ugly on some off nights.

Perfect sell high moment.

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

The guy is currently on 24 points (as of late in the 3rd quarter) and people are still complaining. A player you guys picked up from the WW. 

Who has played great every single game so far before this and is starting and is getting 30 or more minutes per game. Ridiculous.

5 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

Sell high? The guy's clearly a natural and it's still October with the starting gig on lockdown. 

yeah lol. He's just getting acquainted.

Edited by doomz

3 minutes ago, blob2004 said:

He's going off but no rebounds and assists. I think I'll hold off trading for him now. No counting stats means his line will look very ugly on some off nights.

Perfect sell high moment.

Im becoming a Nunn defender. Who are you looking to get for him reasonably whose a buy low target? Mike Conley? Maybe hes done as a buy low after his last game. And i rather have nunn but do you sir. 

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

9 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Then trade him for a PG like Jeff Teague or Lonzo. 

Don't get me wrong, it's a good problem to have. But i'm hoping he can get that SG eligibility down the line.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Im becoming a Nunn defender. Who are you looking to get for him reasonably whose a buy low target? Mike Conley? Maybe hes done as a buy low after his last game. And i rather have nunn but do you sir. 

Nope I'd rather have Conley. I really hope Nunn continues to excel but I'm very wary of hot streaks nowadays.

Just now, blob2004 said:

Nope I'd rather have Conley. I really hope Nunn continues to excel but I'm very wary of hot streaks nowadays.

I cant blame you for that at all. Conley is proven and he will get back to hinself. My point was reasonably whose a buy low target right now that an owner would be googly eyed about nunn. Cause nunn is not going to have only points and 3s every game he will get steals and 3 to 4 assists.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

lol sorry but Conley > Nunn. Nunn's been hot, but nothing beats an established, proven player.

Just now, sharkpotato said:

lol sorry but Conley > Nunn. Nunn's been hot, but nothing beats an established, proven player.

Agreed and I fully expect the SG slot soon since he plays with dragic a lot as well. 

2 minutes ago, MilesBridgesBetterThanZion said:

That's fair. But I prefer a gamble, the jackpot in fantasy playoffs is with Nunn not Conley.

Exactly. Too early in the season for me to not want to gamble. Ive gambled before aka not dropping a proven player for a hot pick up only to see by the end of the season my proven player being okay and hot pick up being rounds better in value.

4 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Agreed and I fully expect the SG slot soon since he plays with dragic a lot as well. 

Yeah fingers crossed for that.

13 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Who has played great every single game so far before this and is starting and is getting 30 or more minutes per game. Ridiculous.

Even this game he is playing okay. He is not known to be a strong rebounder or assists guy, but he has still given us 20 + points and 2 steals this game. People expect too much. 

9 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Even this game he is playing okay. He is not known to be a strong rebounder or assists guy, but he has still given us 20 + points and 2 steals this game. People expect too much. 

The only problem i have about people is the fact that unless you were in a 20 team league you didnt draft this guy and had no idea like i had no idea who this dude was. He was owned in less than 10% of yahoo leagues before the season started. You got him for free...thats like people who have zero cents or paper cash anywhere and no job but when you give them a dollar they get mad that you didnt give them $5

Edited by Johnnyapplebot
  • Haha 1