dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

i swear the emotional instability on this board is strong

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

But 2 fouls is nothing . If 3 I get it but 2 shouldn’t prevent you from not playing 2nd quarter. I do hope y’all right. Got huge stake on him in dynasty and 2 redrafts.

edit: just realized he has 3 . Ignore my post.

Edited by nir

11 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Yall remember Mcgruder? 

Are you ******** kidding me? This is the second time you tried this bull****, you said this last time and looked really dumb, and now you’re back when he’s in foul trouble. Just go away.

Apparently waiver wire pickups can never have an off game 

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, taenggg said:

Yall remember Mcgruder? 

Does one of your buddies own nunn in a dynasty? Stop sounding so salty lol..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Lifschitz said:

Are you ******** kidding me? This is the second time you tried this bull****, you said this last time and looked really dumb, and now you’re back when he’s in foul trouble. Just go away.

Apparently waiver wire pickups can never have an off game 

😂 This is my first time posting in this thread. 

42 minutes ago, taenggg said:

😂 This is my first time posting in this thread. 

I guess most trolls are just alike, another dud posted a Rodney comment, you guys aren’t creative enough 

Well I was expecting a huge line against Houston.. Turned out Robinson/Meyers/Johnson(!) beasting. Just one bad game with foul trouble. 3/ast/stl still there. Hold. 

6 minutes ago, sickrookie said:

Well I was expecting a huge line against Houston.. Turned out Robinson/Meyers/Johnson(!) beasting. Just one bad game with foul trouble. 3/ast/stl still there. Hold. 

people need way longer leashes in general. Guys are antsy because it’s the start of the season so everyone is worried about losing, but it’s about the long term picture. I’m going to laugh when I see the drops on yahoo tonight and it’ll give me a notification he was dropped in a thousand leagues.

it was the same with paschall, he had a 6 point game in 20 minutes, I said hold while two thousand teams dropped him, next day he drops 26 on Charlotte.

situational observance/long term outlook, and patience are key. Why anyone would drop a guy who goes gangbusters every game if he has a few bad games is beyond me, as long as his role doesn’t change he’s more than fine. 

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, taenggg said:

Yall remember Mcgruder? 

Nunn has much more talent than Mcgruder

why so nervousssss? haha people should calm their tits down. few weeks ago, nunn was a nobody. he should be fine. he has the heart, he has the talent. and he's in miami heat where defensive and versatile players get more playing time than the likes of dion waiters.

Nunn is a beast in my opinion.  Just going by the eye test from the couple games I've seen, I wouldn't be worrying at all.  Saying this as a non owner.

• Like 2

He'll be good, but I wouldn't be surprised at all when everyone starts panic dropping when he hits the rookie wall...

1 hour ago, m1dday said:

He'll be good, but I wouldn't be surprised at all when everyone starts panic dropping when he hits the rookie wall...

He isn’t going to hit a rookie wall, he’s 24 years old with proper mileage behind him. They aren’t thrusting him into major minutes he isn’t ready for, spo knows what he’s doing.

its more about adapting to playing alongside jimmy, he’ll be more than fine.

even if he regresses slightly, his skill set is still that of a top 50 player, which is a gem considering who you likely swapped him for.

Two DUDS from three games played with Jimmy Buckets...

I think its over for now boys...

10 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Two DUDS from three games played with Jimmy Buckets...

I think its over for now boys...

what?

you consider 17, 3 assists, 1 steal, 3 3s in 28 minutes a dud because he had an off shooting night where he still got 18 shots?

One dud out of three where he was in foul trouble against Harden. 

• Thanks 1

HOU up 30 in 1Q and Nunn doesn't play. Thought for sure the lopsided score would help w/ mins. Nope.

13 minutes ago, mtx said:

HOU up 30 in 1Q and Nunn doesn't play. Thought for sure the lopsided score would help w/ mins. Nope.

He's done dude, cut him, along with 'JormaJormala', and 'taenggg', then the three of you can make your own thread where you tell eachother to cut your entire teams every time one of them has a bad game and pick up 1% owned guys who have a single good game and get hyped, your own little circle jerk. Then we won't have to hear you among reasonable people.

• Haha 5