dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Still holding. If this is Winslow's effect, I posit that it shouldn't be. Spo is smart; he shouldn't be letting Winslow taking 16-ft fadeaway jumpers nor should he camp out in the 3s since he has terrible shooting. Let him be your poor man's Ben Simmons (stat-wise, at least), leave the scoring and usage to your better shooters.

Did we really expect Nunn to shoot 48% from 3s and 50% from the field?

Just to put this out there, when Denver is locked in they’re one of the best home teams. Last year they were a top defensive team, but were particularly good at home. The entire Miami team is struggling.

Brick. Brick. Brick. Brick

Let’s be real here, he was the lucky recipient of Jimmy being out early in the year, and Winslow being out. Now with everyone healthy, and Duncan Robinson playing well, this kid was poised to struggle. 

Kid went undrafted for a reason. I’m an owner, and i dropped already, because of so many hot free agents on my wire. Of course you hold if the wire is bare. 

Edited by Lockdown

The whole Miami team is struggling. Don't lose hope just yet.

As we speak, he has the second most minutes and shot attempts to Butler.

Edited by ThisIsSparta
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lockdown said:

Brick. Brick. Brick. Brick

Let’s be real here, he was the lucky recipient of Jimmy being out early in the year, and Winslow being out. Now with everyone healthy, and Duncan Robinson playing well, this kid was poised to struggle. 

Kid went undrafted for a reason. I’m an owner, and i dropped already, because of so many hot free agents on my wire. Of course you hold if the wire is bare. 

keep trying to convince yourself you made the right decision. The impatience is real.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Again, I'm not worried.

He's a guy I (and everyone else) got for free, so I wasn't expecting him to continue putting up top 25 lines all season. You'd be pretty hard pressed to drop him unless there's a guy on waivers that shouldn't be.

Do you know what bodes really well?

this just shows how badly Miami needs him And Butler to score.

they don’t have a superstar, it’s a team oriented offense. When they face better defensive teams who can sit on their shooters because they don’t need to converge and help on drives since they have capable perimeter defenders (such as Denver), that’s when you rely on your scorers to manufacture points.

Just don’t drop because of two bad games, he was so good up to now and so confident it would be down right silly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Lifschitz said:

Do you know what bodes really well?

this just shows how badly Miami needs him And Butler to score.

they don’t have a superstar, it’s a team oriented offense. When they face better defensive teams who can sit on their shooters because they don’t need to converge and help on drives since they have capable perimeter defenders (such as Denver), that’s when you rely on your scorers to manufacture points.

Just don’t drop because of two bad games, he was so good up to now and so confident it would be down right silly.

Biggest rookie move if anyone drops him right now. I’ll just leave it at that

• Like 2

I know that there is nothing but people with excuses here and I'm sure I'm  gonna hear them crying at this but dude has played like straight up garbage since I used my #1 waiver on him. 

Edited by magic32

Undrafted rookie struggling after opposing teams had a chance to do proper scouting... I wonder why is that?

The usage and min are there. Id be much more concerned about herro after today’s game...

the kid is good but he’s still a rookie. Unless you’re in a shallow league (which is weak regardless) there is nothing near his upside. If you drop it’s your loss. 

Yikes, this whole forum seems way more reactionary this year. He’s a rookie that shoots a bunch of 3’s... he’s going to have off games.

The opportunity has still been there this game and he’s been given minutes. He’ll be ok.

plus the “bad” game before he got in foul trouble early and it was a blowout.

2 minutes ago, MyRifle- said:

Yikes, this whole forum seems way more reactionary this year. He’s a rookie that shoots a bunch of 3’s... he’s going to have off games.

The opportunity has still been there this game and he’s been given minutes. He’ll be ok.

plus the “bad” game before he got in foul trouble early and it was a blowout.

it’s always this bad. But people think this is exclusive to rotoworld, it’s not. It’s a problem created by our instant gratification world.

internet going too slow today? Pout 

our brains are being designed to receive input instantly, you click something and it opens, you go to the drive thru you get food. So now when you transition that to other aspects such as fantasy, people aren’t able to see how a guy can struggle for a game and still be fine in the long run.

I assume most of these guys have never played sports. I’ve played ball since I was 5, I’ve had plenty of weeks where I’m in the zone, and then games where I become hesitant to shoot because I’m bricking so bad, and it’ll last a few games and then I’ll shoot myself out of it.

it happens, not everyone is a superstar who can perform every game. But the big picture is really hard for people to envision because society is telling us that everything positive needs to happen now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pumbaa said:

he will be OK, I'm holding in my 14-team league.

11-2-4-2 is decent line, and % will improve.

3 more shots drop and it's 17-2-4-2 and nobody bats an eyelid. 

Miami had a s--- game.

Wouldn't hurt for Winslow or Butler to miss a few games though! 😂

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

two trash games in a row.  looking like the D-league chump he formerly was. ill give him two more games.

your trash. I spent years on here seeing your posts, all your ever do is player bash...never provides any useful insight but cry and complain. 

• Like 2

Welp, Butler only scored 10 points too. This leaves me no choice, dropping his sorry a**