dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

4 minutes ago, MynameisMudd said:

says everyone who dropped him 

i did hahaha he's available rn but idk if i should pick him back up and drop pj or roco in my points league

update:

i pulled the trigger...welcome back nunn

Edited by Tristan5354

7 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

yeah but it's the cavs

Yeah and if he didn't play well, you would say he can't even produce against the Cavs.

• Like 5

Just now, j3rkthenurk said:

Yeah and if he didn't play well, you would say he can't even produce against the Cavs.

if he didn't play well i wouldn't be here

6 minutes ago, Tristan5354 said:

i did hahaha he's available rn but idk if i should pick him back up and drop pj or roco in my points league

update:

i pulled the trigger...welcome back nunn

Ya aint done , until you had Nunn 

Ok, so this is annoying, cause I was planning to drop him Sunday morning and pick up someone to stream on Sunday to win my H2H.

I'm loving the assist bump. 5 last game and 6 at halftime. Can we see an uptick here? If he can at least get 5-6 on a consistent basis that would be gravy.

2 minutes ago, sharkpotato said:

I'm loving the assist bump. 5 last game and 6 at halftime. Can we see an uptick here? If he can at least get 5-6 on a consistent basis that would be gravy.

Is dragic playing? If not then i cant see his assists going up.

Not counting on assists going up, but steady source of pts, 3s, on good %s and stls. Goodbye Caris, I hate to do this but I need production

10 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Is dragic playing? If not then i cant see his assists going up.

he is.

the Cavs tho...

Edited by doomz

This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen it looks like a pickup game, he’s getting open look after open look without anyone running at him they’re just abusing garland and sexton.

1 minute ago, Lifschitz said:

This is the worst defense I’ve ever seen it looks like a pickup game, he’s getting open look after open look without anyone running at him they’re just abusing garland and sexton.

Yup,garland sexton are dream matchup for dunn

Edited by kane

I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. I will not doubt Kendrick Nunn. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Who cares if its the cavs. He was playing against good teams and getting open shots and missing. Im happy his open looks are going in because hes a natural scorer.

love when the last pick in my draft is the first guy I turn to when the night is darkest...Nunn to worry about here... 

2 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

This guy is the new McGruder

Never