dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Traded this guy a couple of weeks ago and almost regretted it but maybe it was for the best. 

Miami has faced some tough matchups defensively in teams like Boston, Toronto, Brooklyn. His next 3 matchups are the Washington Generals, Bulls, Hawks, he will turn it around. If anything he's a hold for these matchups and u go from there.

• Like 1

Positives...........at least hes not Tyler Herro rn seeing his minutes evaporate even with Dragic out, Spo likes him some Nunndertaker 

On 12/5/2019 at 12:30 AM, tifaes said:

I have to agree. I think Ill have to drop him, cant hold him much longer. Been trying to trade him for whatever, but no one is interested in him. I would just hate it if after I drop him, he blows up again..

I don’t believe he’ll blow up unless Butler or Winslow gets injured.

He May have the occasional 15-20 point game, but i think he’ll be tinkering between 6-12 points on most nights, and horrible FG%. 

We’ll probably be seeing a lot of 5-for-13 shooting nights. 

1 hour ago, Raiiny said:

Probably time to drop for the ones that still held onto him for this long.

maybe in 10 teamer? Not a bad line tonight 

5 minutes ago, Shredded said:

maybe in 10 teamer? Not a bad line tonight 

10 teamer I think you can do better.  I guess he's a hold if your team in 12 teamer doesn't mind his bad percents and needs any source of stocks and threes.

His line isn't bad today, but considering it's against the Wizards with no Dragic and Winslow, I'm not optimistic. Plus his steals have really dropped off.

Edited by Raiiny

7 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

His line isn't bad today, but considering it's against the Wizards with no Dragic and Winslow, I'm not optimistic. Plus his steals have really dropped off.

yeah for me it’s good enough to hold for now but he’s on the hot seat..

1 hour ago, Brandayz said:

A drop in a 10 teamer?

Negative ... give him 2 more weeks, it's what I'm doing  

Just to throw this out there, I’m watching this game over the second half he easily had 4 or 5 pokes and deflections that resulted in loose balls which Chicago recovered. He could’ve easily had a multi steal game.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

But he did not. I could've been an NBA player

thats not the point of the post, there are stats reflecting deflections in the NBA. Early on when Jrue wasn’t getting a ton of steals, he was leading the league in deflections, then the steals started pouring in.

this is to reflect that the low steal numbers are an aberration. If you’re leading in deflections generally the steals will come around. It’s like tracking line drive rate or pop flies in baseball, allows you to see who has a chance of getting more homeruns.

People were mentioning his steals dropping.

Edited by Lifschitz
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

He has 6 total steals his last 12 games. He may have gotten quite a few deflections this game but doesn't mean he does it every game. If he did the steals would be there over 10+ games. 

• Like 2

If only Winslow and Dragic could be out every game...

I fully expected this since I always said, this guy just puts up numbers if there are unhealthy players, especially the two PG's. He's by default their only PG right now lol. Hence the minutes.

The main problem, as always is his numbers with EVERYONE healthy. We already know he can light it up with Dragic and Winslow out. Also with Butler out like the start of the season.

He's a borderline rosterable player when Winslow, Dragic and Butler all play.

• Like 2

On 12/5/2019 at 11:44 PM, PascalSiakam said:

I put my word here, he will definitely be good again and make all of you who have dropped him feel like shxt

I told ya all