dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Reminds me of Colin Sexton with a 3, not in his play style but the fact that he doesn’t get many assists, rebounds or stocks. I think both of them are great players, but they are young and don’t have fantasy friendly games atm. I think it’s a bit different with Nunn though because I think he’d get a lot of assists on a different team. But Miami is fighting for top 3 playoff spot so he can’t pad his stats. Colin Sexton on the other hand is in the worst team, is like Fox with his athleticism, but he runs head down like Kyrie when he drives. He doesn’t even look to pass to open teammates. 
 

Edit: looking further into his stats, his assists for the season overall aren’t actually that bad and he barely turns the ball over, it’s a wonder that he is able to put up these numbers on this stacked Miami team. I wouldn’t drop, maybe try to trade him for someone who gets more steals and assists if he strings some really good games together. 

Edited by 7614
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2020 at 2:12 AM, 7614 said:

Reminds me of Colin Sexton with a 3, not in his play style but the fact that he doesn’t get many assists, rebounds or stocks. I think both of them are great players, but they are young and don’t have fantasy friendly games atm. I think it’s a bit different with Nunn though because I think he’d get a lot of assists on a different team. But Miami is fighting for top 3 playoff spot so he can’t pad his stats. Colin Sexton on the other hand is in the worst team, is like Fox with his athleticism, but he runs head down like Kyrie when he drives. He doesn’t even look to pass to open teammates. 
 

Edit: looking further into his stats, his assists for the season overall aren’t actually that bad and he barely turns the ball over, it’s a wonder that he is able to put up these numbers on this stacked Miami team. I wouldn’t drop, maybe try to trade him for someone who gets more steals and assists if he strings some really good games together. 

Colin Sexton is awful.  Hes got the lowest IQ in the league. I hate watching him play the point guard position so obliviously. 

Roster Nunn in a 12 team, he got back to back 30 minute games, hell be involved more again.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gonna be a drop for me if he misses tomorrow, think he's just clinging on in 10 teams right now with everyone (except Winslow) back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JStyles said:

Gonna be a drop for me if he misses tomorrow, think he's just clinging on in 10 teams right now with everyone (except Winslow) back.

Lol must be an 8 team league. I have Nunn in a 12-teamer, no way am I dropping. I'll ride it out with some Ish Smith if need be

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, COBBLEPOT said:

i said it was marcus morris earlier, but nunn might actually be WW add of the year 

Nah graham and Holmes are the best ww pick of the year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeez this guy is a fantasy SURVIVOR.. many many doubts clouding over his value due to lack of minutes but here we are. Much in the same vein as Nemanja Bjelica. They're tough fantasy breeds.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PascalSiakam said:

Nah graham and Holmes are the best ww pick of the year.

graham is better than nunn but god that kid will wreck your fg %

with my team id honestly probably rather own nunn.. I dont punt categories. dont believe in it unless youre forced by owning graham or giannis lol

Edited by CoachK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, PascalSiakam said:

Nah graham and Holmes are the best ww pick of the year.

 

holmes will lose value when bagley is back 100%
 

graham is good but is shooting 37% .. i think there’s a discussion to be had between him and nunn 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Har18 said:

Didn't see the game did he get hurt why did he play so little? 

I was at the game and we weren’t sure either. Thought it could’ve been minutes restriction. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was his second game back after a potentially serious inj...hold the gate...he will be second to Nunn soon enough!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m moving on. In a competitive 12 team league but I feel his minutes and shots will trend down big when Miami is 100%. Remember, if your playoffs start March 16th Miami only had 3 games each of the first two weeks...might be wise to stash someone with a better schedule now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People actually complaining about a rookie WW add lol. Kid has exceeded expectations in a big way. Drop and move on its simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.