dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

I drafted him...I held him thru the tough times...then I dropped him becuase the wire is hot...the saga continues...Nunntheless, a story is being told...

Edited by dfstout

Just now I realized he was Rookie of the Month for East for all months till now. Lol that's a pity to drop him, but cannot do otherwise.

• Like 1

I honestly expect him to rebound. He had an Achilles strain thats no joke. This time off will do wonders.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

I honestly expect him to rebound. He had an Achilles strain thats no joke. This time off will do wonders.

I hope so...maybe rescoop after tonight, and def I wouldnt drop for just anyone...but I get it if he is dropped.

Haha, it was only a page back when everyone was wondering if Nunn was the pickup of the year?  And also complaining about Graham's FG%?

I'm still holding, but damn, RIP FG%.  It'd be nice if he could at least provide other cats, but he's pretty linear in his production, and the arrival of Iggy as yet another ball handler isn't going to help his value much.

Got dropped in my league. I'm looking for a Huerter replacement, debating between Nunn or Reggie Jackson.

What you guys projecting for Nunn ROS? 

Its only Cleveland two games in a row and Jimmy was out but it looks like he is able to turn it around. 

Got him from waiver and I could not be happier.