dfstout

Kendrick Nunn 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Does he play SG at all? Would love for yahoo to add SG eligibility if possible

He's SG only on ESPN. I'm waiting for PG elibility

2 hours ago, dfstout said:

One team can support multiple 20 pt scorers...and last I checked Nunn wasnt much of a conceder or a beta...kids gonna eat...Spoelstra  loves him... Butler cant stay on the floor... Nunn to worry about!

Butler loves playing with a hard worker. He is going to love Nunn.

• Like 1

Currently have Jimmy, Bam, Nunn and Herro haha. Unfortunately, I may have to drop Herro for a streaming spot as it looks like Nunn is going to be better ROS.

Tough to do since my team name is a Herro pun...

13 minutes ago, SeanH said:

Currently have Jimmy, Bam, Nunn and Herro haha. Unfortunately, I may have to drop Herro for a streaming spot as it looks like Nunn is going to be better ROS.

You'll be nunn the wiser to change that name

• Haha 1

The great thing about Jimmy Buckets is that for a star player, he's not a super high usage guy. He's actually relatively passive so he will let the kids run around and do their thing.

1 minute ago, sharkpotato said:

The great thing about Jimmy Buckets is that for a star player, he's not a super high usage guy. He's actually relatively passive so he will let the kids run around and do their thing.

You mean he'll let the kids Nunn around

2 hours ago, theantishere said:

Does he play SG at all? Would love for yahoo to add SG eligibility if possible

It would really boost his value if he did have PG/SG eligibility. He's listed as a SG on ESPN, seems odd for Yahoo to have him as PG only and ESPN to have him as SG only (Im not sure if thats the case for ESPN, but based on what the lad said above it sounds like it)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SeanH said:

Herro won't give you any defensive stats anyway. He's gonna be a pts and 3s guy. 

I wouldn't care at all about dropping herro. 

1 minute ago, MidnightExpress said:

Herro won't give you any defensive stats anyway. He's gonna be a pts and 3s guy. 

I wouldn't care at all about dropping herro. 

He is averaging a stl per game, for now. Pts and 3s guys seem to be not so wanted since there are quite a few of them. Kennard, Forbes, Wes Matt comes to mind that are still on my waiver while every hot pg from Coby White to Fultz has been grabbed almost immediately. I guess it depends on position as well. 

10 minutes ago, Raiiny said:

He is averaging a stl per game, for now. Pts and 3s guys seem to be not so wanted since there are quite a few of them. Kennard, Forbes, Wes Matt comes to mind that are still on my waiver while every hot pg from Coby White to Fultz has been grabbed almost immediately. I guess it depends on position as well. 

Yea, I kinda expect somewhere in between .5-1 STL per game. Nothing that you couldn't replace streaming imo

Don't think he'll be too efficient either. I'd expect sub 40-43 percent because he takes some tough a** shots. 

To me, Herro just seems like he's going to be a streamer type player and when you pick him up, you hope he gets hot. And anything else is a bonus. Sort of like a CJ Miles type line from years past or something. 

Who knows with rookies and with players like Nunn though. Wouldn't be shocked if Herro is the better one too own. 

Good thing is, it's early in the year and easy to hold unless somebody juicy is sitting there to grab. Early in the year is when I'm trying to find guys who will stick on the end of my roster as opposed to streaming. 

• Like 1

Oh man, he's carrying my injured and weak team haha. Hope Butler takes a few more weeks off lol

• Like 1