hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

4 hours ago, Gile Pile said:

OG still plays more minutes than RHJ. This is actually good move for OG until Siakam and Gasol are back

Agreed, he might actually get better looks, touches and deflections playing against lesser competition. 

I like him coming off the bench man.

Posted (edited)

Lol. People, keep dropping him, “he’s garbage and he looks like a shell of himself”. Swear some of you guys need to let me join your leagues please. I’ll even pay double fuk it 

Edited by Flamez

22 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Lol. People, keep dropping him, “he’s garbage and he looks like a shell of himself”. Swear some of you guys need to let me join your leagues please. I’ll even pay double fuk it 

I'm a fan of his but his numbers are very replaceable if you look at his stats over the last 30 days.  

1 hour ago, boomzdaddy said:

I'm a fan of his but his numbers are very replaceable if you look at his stats over the last 30 days.  

100 I agree but fantasy is about patience, role, and potential. Hell finish top 60 this year with great defensive stocks, gonna be on a lot of fantasy ships this year 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Flamez said:

100 I agree but fantasy is about patience, role, and potential. Hell finish top 60 this year with great defensive stocks, gonna be on a lot of fantasy ships this year 

rn, but wait for siakam and powell to come back. im more high on powell at this point. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Flamez said:

its not really that he looks garbage, he pretty much does what he does, but some games hes TOO passive and its a little too often early on. lately hes strung together better rbounding games, but again because siakam is not here. 

• Like 1

This time of Siakim being out has exposed OG's ceiling. He plays better with others taking the heat off of him. Its good to know because when he was hot earlier, that was as good as you can hope to get from at this stage in his development.

consistent inconsistent,looks like another danny green

Siakam and Gasol need to get back quick so OG starts to get easier and better looks. I'm not worried about his stocks, as I believe those will come, but I think he'll need those guys back to be a more consistent scorer. 

Posted (edited)

For everyone saying he’s trash, then drop dawg. Nobody is forcing you to hold. And LMAO TO THAT DANNY GREEN COMPARISON. Fool is 22 years old dick isn’t even 5 inches yet and he’s still barely getting his feet wet in the league. The first ten or so games of him popping off is exactly who og is. I’m willing to bet my pink slip and my home that he finishes inside of top 75, averages and season totals. @me boys, I want all the smoke. 

Now I gotta dip outta my house pissed off at 945 to go to a pregame and instead of thinking about the girls that’ll be there tonight, I’m thinking about how my boys in this forum don’t use their brain enough. Smfh man fuk. 

Edited by Flamez
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Flamez said:

For everyone saying he’s trash, then drop dawg. Nobody is forcing you to hold. And LMAO TO THAT DANNY GREEN COMPARISON. Fool is 22 years old dick isn’t even 5 inches yet and he’s still barely getting his feet wet in the league. The first ten or so games of him popping off is exactly who og is. I’m willing to bet my pink slip and my home that he finishes inside of top 75, averages and season totals. @me boys, I want all the smoke. 

Now I gotta dip outta my house pissed off at 945 to go to a pregame and instead of thinking about the hoes I’m gonna Mack on I gotta think about how my boys in this forum don’t use their brain enough. Smfh man fuk. 

lmao

• Like 1

Really can't make up my mind on whether he's a keep or a drop. Without a clairvoyant's crystal ball I can't predict when a dud's on the way and bench him in roto either.

28 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Siakam and Gasol need to get back quick so OG starts to get easier and better looks. I'm not worried about his stocks, as I believe those will come, but I think he'll need those guys back to be a more consistent scorer. 

His looks are still the same.. dude rides to the 3 point wing and hopes he gets the touches . .. so ******** sick of these duds 😑 

32 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Really can't make up my mind on whether he's a keep or a drop. Without a clairvoyant's crystal ball I can't predict when a dud's on the way and bench him in roto either.

yup. I pick him up and drop him off more than a fkn Uber driver

• Haha 2

Dropped him in my 10. Holding in my 12s. Seems to perform better when the whole band is playing

Lol smh again... how underwhelming ... i know as soon as I drop this dude he'll pop off.. i just know it... :(

16 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Lol smh again... how underwhelming ... i know as soon as I drop this dude he'll pop off.. i just know it... :(

Do it then please 

He’s been droppable for weeks.  He can’t even do anything with FVV out.  Dude is a sack.

2 hours ago, DemOrioles said:

He’s been droppable for weeks.  He can’t even do anything with FVV out.  Dude is a sack.

No powell, vanleet, gasal, and pascal... and this dude still runs to the wings ... you'd think he'd try to get more touches, or have plays set for him... 

13 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

No powell, vanleet, gasal, and pascal... and this dude still runs to the wings ... you'd think he'd try to get more touches, or have plays set for him... 

yea like wtf does he do but just stand and wait for the ball. its so frustrating. if he cut more he'd get more looks but hes not aggressive at times. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OG is clearly a guy that benefits from Siakam, Powell, Lowry, FVV all being healthy. 3/4 are not. He is not a creator and gets worse with more injuries to this squad. 

11 hours ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

yea like wtf does he do but just stand and wait for the ball. its so frustrating. if he cut more he'd get more looks but hes not aggressive at times. 

for the love me I was so frustrated watching his first quarter game with only 2 points... I don't know how he managed to squeeze out 19 points... I was expecting another 6 - 8 point night... is 13 shot attempt is a good sign though... I honestly rather this dude tank my FG, and be freaking passive. 

21/5/5 3 threes 3 steals

He played the most minutes (39) on the team with a big line up, Gasol Ibaka Siakam and OG all starting

Is it time to forgive him and put our hopes back in the OG?

A lot of people were saying he's better with the big guns health and playing along side him