hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

Honestly, I'll take the 9 pts and 8 rebs with 1 block any day and his upside is high. He should continuously improve as the season goes on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, XNW said:

Think he is a better real life than fantasy. like a Bruce Bowen etc, solid defender but doesn't produce any other stats.

Not sure what stats you're wanting, OG is a guy most people got for free and should average 12/7 and near 1/1/1 on the season.  Bruce Bowen is a pretty awful comp, for his career Bowen averaged 6 pts. 3 reb. 8 stl. .4 blk which was never rosterable in any format outside of 18+ team leagues.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, El_Chingon said:

Not sure what stats you're wanting, OG is a guy most people got for free and should average 12/7 and near 1/1/1 on the season.  Bruce Bowen is a pretty awful comp, for his career Bowen averaged 6 pts. 3 reb. 8 stl. .4 blk which was never rosterable in any format outside of 18+ team leagues.

yeah my bad, Bowen wasn't a good comparison.

I was hoping for more steals, hoping he becomes a 1/1/1 guy,

The minutes are certainly there. Not anything too special yet, but is there potential for higher output in points?

Spicy P cant score 30 everry night can he? LOL

Edited by whips02

The thing is that, on that team, essentially, Lowry, Vanvleey and Siakam feasts, Ibaka and Gasol gets touches too, but OG is kind of like an after thought. Plays defense, hustles, but doesn't really look to be part of the offense. Hopefully he contributes more as he's getting like 36+ minutes lol

11 minutes ago, whips02 said:

The minutes are certainly there. Not anything too special yet, but is there potential for higher output in points?

Spicy P cant score 30 everry night can he? LOL

Not really. Just a low usage 3 and D type which can be useful depending on one's team.

Let's give it more than 2 games. Keep in mind that he did not play lots of bball after  his surgery in April.  And if you are complaining about his numbers so far, what did you expect?

3 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

This is his floor ROS

I've been watching this game... he's straight stonewalling guys at the rim whenever he wants to. It's wonderful.

• Like 1

Can't believe folks were capitulating so soon. People love chasing their shiny new toys I guess.

I didn’t see any of the game but wow on the stat line. From the sounds of it he dj’d his own block party.

Only 1 stl in the last 3 games, but I like the blks and also the minutes given to him, so I dropped Thybulle and took a chance with OG. 

Keep building that momentum Original Gangsta

37 minutes ago, dragonballz said:

Only 1 stl in the last 3 games, but I like the blks and also the minutes given to him, so I dropped Thybulle and took a chance with OG. 

Steal of the draft. The next kawhi you’ll be thankful you got him before every1 else 

3 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Steal of the draft. The next kawhi you’ll be thankful you got him before every1 else 

some of us didnt draft him....but i’m good with him being the steal of the draft for those who drafted him 👍🏻

19 minutes ago, TeamSmexy said:

I'm stuck between OG, PJ Washington, and Joe Harris. What do you guys think?

I'd keep it between OJ and PJ. Having said that, go to AC

what a spin move! Pascal is a good teacher 😁

No upside at all 😝

man, I drafted this cat last pick simply due to the fact he was playing opening day. He was meant to be a streamer

Thank you O.G, thank you

• Haha 1