hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

OGod is monster..

12 pts / 2 3ptm / 8 rb / 2 ast / 5 stl / 2 blk  / no TO..

Looks like 14-15 season Kawhi stats..

Yeah he’s good. Glad I drafted him.

Those stocks will likely stick, I’m predicting +1/1/1 stocks for him. 

I don’t have him, but he is having a monster game. Wow! The stocks!

As long as he continues to not go to the FT line, he is going to be very useful.

haha, there are those steals!! made it up in spades holy. break out season!

Dropped White for OG and not looking back! Backed myself and started him over Otto today too. MONEY!

Just now, xlosingmyedgex said:

Picking up OG was the best choice of my life. Dropping Otto for Thybulle may be the second best.

OG great! Dropping Otto? yikes... might wanna put in a claim for that one chief

12 minutes ago, ROTY said:

OG great! Dropping Otto? yikes... might wanna put in a claim for that one chief

I'm jumping the gun, yeah. I have little faith in Otto right now and like to live dangerously. 

1 hour ago, ROTY said:

Dropped White for OG and not looking back! Backed myself and started him over Otto today too. MONEY!

I'm in a shallow 8 teamer. Do you think dropping Otto for OG or Bridges will be worth it? OG may have top 40 upside like Otto. Mostly need 3s stls blks

Edited by deathrazor

17 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

I'm in a shallow 8 teamer. Do you think dropping Otto for OG or Bridges will be worth it? OG may have top 40 upside like Otto. Mostly need 3s stls blks

That's tough... Otto's been proven to be a solid 9 Cats guy but he's obviously hurt right now. I have him in my 12 man league as well and I have OG as well.

OG, is basically giving you what Otto should be doing right now IMO. I can see him keeping it up with this Raptors team.

18 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

OG is hard to ignore but in an 8 team its close. He's a locked starter and healthy. Otto's health is in the air so that's what you have to weigh up. I think they may be close in value come season end with Otto having a mins restriction. I'd try drop your worst player for OG to secure him then send out trade packages with Otto in the mix. 

BTW I have Otto and Cov in a 12 teamer and picked up OG and dropped White to see how this Otto thing plays out. I'll be moving him on in a way suggest above if he doesn't come good.

Edited by ROTY

3 minutes ago, ROTY said:

OG is hard to ignore but in an 8 team its close. He's a locked starter and healthy. Otto's health is in the air so that's what you have to weigh up. I think they may be close in value come season end with Otto having a mins restriction. I'd try drop your worst player for OG to secure him then send out trade packages with Otto in the mix. 

BTW I have Otto and Cov in a 12 teamer and picked up OG and dropped White to see how this Otto thing plays out. I'll be moving him on in a way suggest above if he doesn't come good.

Problem is Otto is my worst player as it is only 8teamer. Next would be Randle and Sabonis. Yeah if OG can keep this up then he will be top 40 like what we thought Otto shall be.

Edited by deathrazor