hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

Amazing, he is doing what I drafted Otto Porter to do (but even better) like 8 rounds later

• Haha 1

What would be realistic trade offer to get him?

Edited by subas96

Just now, Monkeyking69 said:

with Serge and kyle out tonight yall thinking this boy feast?

YES

• Like 1

I am very interested to see how he performs tonight against Lakers defense (#1 right now), especially his fg% and TOs. If his efficiency remains as before I do think he has a very good chance to finish top 36 overall.  Tonight I am expecting 12/7/2 on 48% fg, 2 3pm and 3 stocks. I have a feeling I will be terribly wrong 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

I am very interested to see how he performs tonight against Lakers defense (#1 right now), especially his fg% and TOs. If his efficiency remains as before I do think he has a very good chance to finish top 36 overall.  Tonight I am expecting 12/7/2 on 48% fg, 2 3pm and 3 stocks. I have a feeling I will be terribly wrong 😁

Get that negative energy out of here

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, BrowKnees said:

Get that negative energy out of here

😂 

I'm thinking he gets 20+ /5 / 5  2 steal / 2 block ... 3ptm 

8 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

On to the next. 

kawhi tomorrow

I just need him to get me one ft to tie.. that's all I ask .. can ball gods give me that 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I just need him to get me one ft to tie.. that's all I ask .. can ball gods give me that 

Happy now?

Do we never bench him because of the upside or are the Clippers one of the few matchups where he's liable to hatch a dud again? Not sure how confident I am with him facing Kawhimus Prime

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Do we never bench him because of the upside or are the Clippers one of the few matchups where he's liable to hatch a dud again? Not sure how confident I am with him facing Kawhimus Prime

Hard to tell... when I think he'll have a mediocre game the dude comes out with defense stats... I'm not even gonna try to upsell him as I literally got jinxed when I thought he would feast yesterday with no lowry / Ibaka.. I wish he had more ball handling and allowed the ball to move through him cause If you want most of his positions are out in the corner wings on the offense. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Hard to tell... when I think he'll have a mediocre game the dude comes out with defense stats... I'm not even gonna try to upsell him as I literally got jinxed when I thought he would feast yesterday with no lowry / Ibaka.. I wish he had more ball handling and allowed the ball to move through him cause If you want most of his positions are out in the corner wings on the offense. 

He will be better tonight. Didn't play much last night unfortunately.  I am starting him

4 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

He will be better tonight. Didn't play much last night unfortunately.  I am starting him

yeah man 2 early fouls within 6 minutes sort of got him stuck in a rut till middle of second half...