hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Amazing, he is doing what I drafted Otto Porter to do (but even better) like 8 rounds later

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What would be realistic trade offer to get him?

Edited by subas96

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Monkeyking69 said:

with Serge and kyle out tonight yall thinking this boy feast?

YES

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very interested to see how he performs tonight against Lakers defense (#1 right now), especially his fg% and TOs. If his efficiency remains as before I do think he has a very good chance to finish top 36 overall.  Tonight I am expecting 12/7/2 on 48% fg, 2 3pm and 3 stocks. I have a feeling I will be terribly wrong 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

I am very interested to see how he performs tonight against Lakers defense (#1 right now), especially his fg% and TOs. If his efficiency remains as before I do think he has a very good chance to finish top 36 overall.  Tonight I am expecting 12/7/2 on 48% fg, 2 3pm and 3 stocks. I have a feeling I will be terribly wrong 😁

Get that negative energy out of here

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrowKnees said:

Get that negative energy out of here

😂 

 

I'm thinking he gets 20+ /5 / 5  2 steal / 2 block ... 3ptm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

On to the next. 
 

kawhi tomorrow

I just need him to get me one ft to tie.. that's all I ask .. can ball gods give me that 

..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I just need him to get me one ft to tie.. that's all I ask .. can ball gods give me that 

..


Happy now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do we never bench him because of the upside or are the Clippers one of the few matchups where he's liable to hatch a dud again? Not sure how confident I am with him facing Kawhimus Prime

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Do we never bench him because of the upside or are the Clippers one of the few matchups where he's liable to hatch a dud again? Not sure how confident I am with him facing Kawhimus Prime

 

Hard to tell... when I think he'll have a mediocre game the dude comes out with defense stats... I'm not even gonna try to upsell him as I literally got jinxed when I thought he would feast yesterday with no lowry / Ibaka.. I wish he had more ball handling and allowed the ball to move through him cause If you want most of his positions are out in the corner wings on the offense. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

 

Hard to tell... when I think he'll have a mediocre game the dude comes out with defense stats... I'm not even gonna try to upsell him as I literally got jinxed when I thought he would feast yesterday with no lowry / Ibaka.. I wish he had more ball handling and allowed the ball to move through him cause If you want most of his positions are out in the corner wings on the offense. 

He will be better tonight. Didn't play much last night unfortunately.  I am starting him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

He will be better tonight. Didn't play much last night unfortunately.  I am starting him

 

yeah man 2 early fouls within 6 minutes sort of got him stuck in a rut till middle of second half... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...