hlin8821

OG Anunoby 2019-2020 Outlook

1 minute ago, kane said:

0 stats in first half,is he really playing?

0/1 IN 13 MINS

thats it. Fk

1. Hope someone who is watching the game can clue us in. Feel like he's probably playing it easy after coming back from injury
  • Like 1

Boys, please don’t complain. We all drafted him around pick 130-140 and he’s literally returned top 3rd round value. This guy just almost got his eye gauged out a couple games ago, it’s ok if he is a little rusty/playing scared. He’s allowed a bad night + they’re playing a good Dallas team. Everything is kosher, I promise 

Edited by Flamez

18 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Boys, please don’t complain. We all drafted him around pick 130-140 and he’s literally returned top 3rd round value. This guy just almost got his eye gauged out a couple games ago, it’s ok if he is a little rusty/playing scared. He’s allowed a bad night + they’re playing a good Dallas team. Everything is kosher, I promise 

No worries here Flamez, we all understand what he just endured but you gotta admit it’s kinda weird to see him start the game and not register a stat in the 1st half. 
What might also suck for many is it’s the end of the week and some may need the stats he brings to win their matchups.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cozie said:

No worries here Flamez, we all understand what he just endured but you gotta admit it’s kinda weird to see him start the game and not register a stat in the 1st half. 
What might also suck for many is it’s the end of the week and some may need the stats he brings to win their matchups.

I agree w you my man. I needed his stocks badly tn and he didn’t come through but it is what is. He gets a well deserved pass. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flamez said:

I agree w you my man. I needed his stocks badly tn and he didn’t come through but it is what is. He gets a well deserved pass. 

Agreed

probably playing passive cause of that eye injury... f---... Like online poster mentioned above I had to refresh to make sure I wasn't seeing complete blanks for 13 minutes... 

He just got elbowed in the eye by Batum, going to locker room

the same right eye

Edited by jdub576

Are you kidding me with this?  He got hit in the right eye again.  Batum's elbow this time.  Off to the locker room but it doesn't look as bad as the eye poke.

edit: available to return per Raptors broadcast.  *whew*

C'mon OG!  Put on ze goggles!!!

Edited by gill2k
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, gill2k said:

Are you kidding me with this?  He got hit in the right eye again.  Batum's elbow this time.  Off to the locker room but it doesn't look as bad as the eye poke.

edit: available to return per Raptors broadcast.  *whew*

C'mon OG!  Put on ze goggles!!!

Came here to look for updates. Good to hear its not serious! Man he was heating up!

• Like 1

what's up with the mins? is this quickly developing into a timeshare with RHJ Boucher Davis?

Edited by deathrazor

3 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

what's up with the mins? is this quickly developing into a timeshare with RHJ Boucher Davis?

bench got hot this game +20 on +/-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ace_King said:

Where have the stocks gone as of late? That was key to his value earlier in the season.

He didn't have enough mins tonight

• Thanks 1