iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

So yahoo only has Kuz as O when he missed whole preseason (even team usa) cause of injury while has Dwight as INJ while playing and being rested a game or two.. wth yahoo??

So VENT HERE to let off some steam about anything related to fantasy basketball. (Don’t forget to follow forum rules)

• Like 1

Why D'Antoni trying so hard to win preseason games... No reason whatsoever for his stars to be out there in the 4th qtr. Luckily it's over and no significant injuries.

H2H 9 cat 16 team auction.  Logged off for literally ten seconds.  PG13 autodrafted for $50.  The most annoying part is I HAD my presets as a backup I just forgot to change PG13s value.    

• Haha 1

i entered our draft 30 mins ahead... then fuc***ng fell asleep... woke up after autodrafting the 5th round... now i have 3 load-management players and 2 players with stats i don't want.

In one of my more competitive leagues, bigs were drying up really quickly (Capela was gone by pick 30) that I had to pick up Markkanen in the third round :/

I've gone the punt FT/3s route in all my drafts and was going to continue that tradition, but for an inexplicable reason in my last draft, I took Giannis as my 1st rounder then proceeded to pair him with Fox, Mitchell and K Love. Capela and Dray were both still on the board 🤔

To make matters worse I didn't have anyone queued up and ran out of time and drafted Thybulle 85th overall 😂

Team doesn't make any sense cohesively and I've neutered all of Giannis advantages (FG/Rbs/Blocks). 

All things considered, my team is still somewhat decent, and I have the remnants of a punt FT/3s team due to drafting Rubio, thybulle, smart and some other guys that fit the build. There's also a chance I can flip both Mitchell and K Love for value. 

Commish had to update league members info a couple times and it made him randomize the draft order every time. I went from 1st to last pick. Also the draft time got pushed up last minute and of course I’m sleeping through the beginning of the draft. Auto picked Simmons and siakam at 10/11 and immediately gave up on the season. Kept talking sh*t to the commish until I finally decided to sign in only to see I drafted all centers and rozier and lamb. Don’t even know how to recover when my team is only good at boards and fg%. Pretty much punting like 4 cats in a 9 cat league 

• Haha 1

No shares of SGA this year because everyone in my drafts decided to reach 2 rounds for him or pay $20+ in auctions.

AD hasn't played a single game and I'm already sweatin. I shoulda went KAT 😣

• Like 2

Gonna rant on behalf of one of our longtime league-mates, a former champ in fact, who due to his work is usually in New Zealand or China or (this year) Australia during the draft.  So, our Sunday night draft was a Monday morning draft for him (in the middle of a work meeting lol).  He popped in and out of the draft to make his choices, but ...

...forgot to draft a single center 😨  The season starts tomorrow.  Oops.

(wonder if I can trade him Cody Zeller on the cheap? 😁)

these waivers suckkkkk. now you have no chance to stream for sunday knowing what stats you need.  good job yahoo.

Edited by colepenhagen

I drafted Marc gasol with my 10th round pick and thought I was getting good value - figured he would put up some sold numbers now that there's more usage with kawhi gone. But holy he has been putrid and is pretty much an afterthought in the offense. It's really hard to roster a 5th option especially when he's not even providing anything else. Tempted to drop him for Cody zeller  

• Like 1

Oh my f****ing God. How many 3 point shooters do the Bucks have? This is a bludgeoning.

30 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I drafted Marc gasol with my 10th round pick and thought I was getting good value - figured he would put up some sold numbers now that there's more usage with kawhi gone. But holy he has been putrid and is pretty much an afterthought in the offense. It's really hard to roster a 5th option especially when he's not even providing anything else. Tempted to drop him for Cody zeller  

For sure drop him for Zeller.  Zeller is going to be a 12/8/2/1/1 guy on great % as long as he's healthy.  But if he's injured just realize Gasol isn't doing s--- for you either.

I drafted Eric Gordon over Brandon Ingram in the 10th round. Every time I think about it I wanna throw up and cry and die. So this is a daily reminder that if you made a f--- up in your draft, you didn’t make a worse one than mine. 

• Haha 1

What the hell is going on with OPJ, Jrue Holiday and Favors??? 

Dedmon is playing like a dead man walking. 

Isaac been a massive disappointment so far (but I remain hopeful)

Steph was locked down by P. Beverly.

Also that scrub Mikal Bridges. Dont get me started. Just dropped him for Nunn. Hoping it makes some difference. Idk how the guy got worse after the Ayton suspension, but it happened.

Currently getting smoked in 8-2-1 in my 11-cat side league. I autodrafted my players but damn this is so bad.

Buddy Hield and Gobert gave me a combined 9 points tn in my main  league.

Edited by justaguy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mikal Bridges

Derrick White

Dewayne Dedmon

Terrence Ross

All my latest picks where supposed to be top100 targets (picked from 9 to 12 in a 14 teamer). They are top 5 garbage trash can

• Like 1

Wtf:

Marc Gasol

OPJ

Favors

Derrick White

——

Jimmy Butler: Congrats but I wish she gave birth before the season started

• Haha 1