iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

Beal is so sh*t wow

Towns is back after his long a** break, to kill %'s again (like he did after the Embiid scuffle) Who tf would have thought that Wiggins would frequently shoot higher %' s than Towns. 

Never had a worst 1st and 2nd pick. 

29 minutes ago, bksm said:

Beal is so sh*t wow

Towns is back after his long a** break, to kill %'s again (like he did after the Embiid scuffle) Who tf would have thought that Wiggins would frequently shoot higher %' s than Towns. 

lawls you really complaining about KAT’s FG%  on his first game back in a month? I’m just glad he’s playing.

16 minutes ago, bksm said:

Beal is so sh*t wow

Beal was not good at all tonight and has been inefficient all year so I will give you that (although it should have been taken into consideration as a possibility given the Wizards team).

But Towns killing percentages? Huh? In what world? 

He shot 42% from the field. 9/21. Ok. Not great, but that is not a killer like say 5/18 a la Devonte Graham and KAT was 6/6 from the line tonight too. I am not a math major, but I think 6/6 should be considered helpful.

Overall his FT% has been a little lower this year, but it’s still about 80% and his FG% is basically the same as last year at 51%. Those are good. So yeah, complaining that he was hurt. That would be valid. But struggling to see the complaining here regarding his percentages.

33 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Beal was not good at all tonight and has been inefficient all year so I will give you that (although it should have been taken into consideration as a possibility given the Wizards team).

But Towns killing percentages? Huh? In what world? 

He shot 42% from the field. 9/21. Ok. Not great, but that is not a killer like say 5/18 a la Devonte Graham and KAT was 6/6 from the line tonight too. I am not a math major, but I think 6/6 should be considered helpful.

Overall his FT% has been a little lower this year, but it’s still about 80% and his FG% is basically the same as last year at 51%. Those are good. So yeah, complaining that he was hurt. That would be valid. But struggling to see the complaining here regarding his percentages.

I'm playing in yahoo h2h with fg and 3pt %, and only ftm.

• Like 1

I’m against having sets of teammates on my team unless handcuff type to maximize distribution of games... but one I’m battling now has the starting 5 of TOR and you can see how that went... makes you question your beliefs.

Also, my teams are like Hydra! One gets healed, another gets injured... 

10 minutes ago, fantasick said:

I’m against having sets of teammates on my team unless handcuff type to maximize distribution of games... but one I’m battling now has the starting 5 of TOR and you can see how that went... makes you question your beliefs.

Also, my teams are like Hydra! One gets healed, another gets injured... 

Lol wtf 5 from one team? I hate having two from the same I can’t imagine 5 wow

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Lol wtf 5 from one team? I hate having two from the same I can’t imagine 5 wow

Seems to be a fan/resident of the city.

1 hour ago, fantasick said:

Seems to be a fan/resident of the city.

lowry, fred, norm, pascal, ibaka and OG are all producing... dont see how this is the conclusion you come to

24 minutes ago, MarcoPol0 said:

lowry, fred, norm, pascal, ibaka and OG are all producing... dont see how this is the conclusion you come to

Coz he named his team after the team... and put the logo on his logo... *check his profile for this purpose* What do i find? A picture of a leaf... and not just any leaf. The sweetest leaf of them all! Weed I mean Maple.

Also Gasol is one of the 5 he has.

• Haha 1

Can’t catch a damn break this year. Have Tatum who has only 8 points on the usual horrible shooting meanwhile Smart going off with 20 points and 6 threes the comical fantasy season continues

• Like 1

Owning horford sekou huerter is real fun. Can’t score a basket, no boards no dime no jack ****. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, csklmf said:

Owning horford sekou huerter is real fun. Can’t score a basket, no boards no dime no jack ****. 

I'm right there with you, to top it off I got Lauri trash can of a self also pitching in 0 points and a board

Playing against the worst team in my league, he has a record of 0-12 or something. And some-********-how, thanks to Jrue being out, Winslow being the proverbial camel with too many straws on his back apparently, Oubre being concussed, KAT having been out, LeVert being faeces in human somehow taking the form of basketballer and the likes of Payton and Doumbouya failing to put the round object inside circular object recently, and Charlotte only having 2 games, coupled with Mikal Bridges, Saric, and other random hail mary players going ham, I now face the prospect of either losing to the bottom team and possibly being definitively out of the playoffs, or dropping a team load of players who shouldn't generally be dropped in a 16 team league in order to try and salvage the matchup. Fun.

• Like 1

Held onto Norm, dropped him for Spellman right before his first game back because I thought Spellman’s opportunity would’ve gave him a better ROS than Norm - and Norm would need time to warm back up anyway so I was confident no one would claim him. 
Turns out Norm comes firing out of the gates, Spellman loses his starting job, Norm gets claimed off waivers, I’m left with picking up THJ in the end.

Lessons learnt:

Undersized big men will find it hard to have a consistent role because of matchups. Screw ‘spacing’, it doesn’t matter when they’re getting bodied by the likes of Jokic. Not even going to trust coachspeak on this one.

Sometimes looking at talent really does trump opportunity. Not recognizing this is why I missed out on Siakam last year and dropped Norm this year. Didn’t feel good about their rotations, and ended up getting burnt for it.

every week its something that screws me over in one league. get fox back lose bledsoe. get bagley back lose ad. westbrook sit in b2b when he has like 5 days off inbetween games.

playing #1 team and lost AD for 3 games, westbrook for 1, ingram for 1. would probably 6-3 him with 5-4 minimum. now just trying to hold only 4-5. better get lucky in the coming weeks. im due.

huerter, capela, whiteside combined to score 16. Opponent has a 2 point lead in points and leads FTM 105-104 now with one player tomorrow, I got nobody playing SMH Thanks gallinari for a random rest game too..

• Like 2

nothing like a full slate of games forcing you into leaving a playing player on the bench. it never goes well does it. chose to play OG over TT today...and its not even like OG had a slightly off game, that was BADDDD 

In our 12 team points league I'm 3rd in overall points yet I'm about to go 3-10 after today. I'd crush 90 % of my league most weeks except the guy I'm playing against. How is this even possible?

Also Zion is coming back next week, guess who drafted him? Sure he is going to have a quad-double in one of the games he plays against me.

How I hate this beautiful game sometimes :D

I seem to have a fetish for having players deliver games that are inexplicably bad. Earlier this week, hot pickup Wood plays 8 minutes and has 3 pts and a couple of boards....the 'O.G' has a 0/7 shyteshow with nothing else a couple of days later, then Huerter yesterday does less than nothing with his 1 of 7 and 2 board tripe.

You can handle maybe a 4 of 15 with 3-4 boards or so, but when you have players whose only production is missed shots and turnovers (Plus Denver's Murray going down), you're going to struggle. That on top of losing both Isaac and Holmes in the preceding couple of weeks. 

Thanks coach Gentry for waiting until 3:38 to announce that Favors and Okafor out and Hayes starting.  I had started Wood at 2pm based on the per minute stats.   I am sure you didn’t know that they were out at noon today....SMH

This is a joining post for all those boned by late updates on whos playing with this huge slate of games of course smh (Jimmy Butler and Noel are my two)

Image result for loud noises.gif

Edited by kmoore1521
  • Like 1

Yeah I sat guys who I thought were questionable and boom they play and then Adams hurts his ankle and does nothing but bring down my FG%.  Just goes to prove you can't trust "questionable". 

That news about Chandler Parsons being involved in a car crash caused by a drunk driver is crazy!  Says probably career ending injuries sustained.  Never drive drunk, and definitely not at 2pm.