iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

Is there a reason why a person can have so many more games played consistently? Every time I play the guy tied with me for first he has way more games in a week. At that point I can't even win because he has at least   6 guys playing except for one day. It's infuriating. 

I hate taking losses like this.

• Like 1

what the hell is going on with these statisticians...i counted 3 ingram steals and now they took away one from him, yesterday pascal had three swipes as well, they took one away at the end of the third...lonzo gets credited for a block instead of a steal

Ben Simmons is scared of playing aggressive when Embiid plays.

15-0-0 in blocks this season, my team has been averaging 45-50 blocks per week on average. Somehow my team collectively has only 8 total blocks this week after tonight, heading into a Friday. Unbelievable really

• Haha 1

I just need to yell one last FML. I sat there before the deadline on the wire staring at Wood. I convinced myself out of it thinking there was no chance Drummond was being moved and I already had Nance as a PF that was going to break out post deadline.. absolutely kicking myself daily right about now 

• Thanks 1

The 25 game suspensions to both Ayton and Collins earlier in the season really ruined my whole roto money league seasons in all 3 leagues. Ive had to play from behind the whole damn time. I'll likely squeak into 3rd in probably all 3 leagues, but man what could have been if wasnt for those suspensions. 

I seriously cannot stand players like Paul and Love being ironmen this season while my 20-22 year old guys like Russell, Jaylen Brown, Bagley, Fox etc miss dozens of games.

Edited by RipCity0
  • Haha 1

DeMar DeRozan is a newsless out tonight. NO blurb, no nothing but an anonymous 'out'.

For a bloke that just aboit never misses a game.....can one actually find out why??!! Surely if he was suspended for his previous game's ejection it would have been reported.

• Like 1

All my damn good ft shooters keep missing fts over the last 2 weeks, wth is going on? Looking at you specifically TJ Warren and Vucevic. Theyve been a combined 57 % from the line in last 2 weeks, which dropped me from 1st to 4th in my roto league in just 2 weeks.

11 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

DeMar DeRozan is a newsless out tonight. NO blurb, no nothing but an anonymous 'out'.

For a bloke that just aboit never misses a game.....can one actually find out why??!! Surely if he was suspended for his previous game's ejection it would have been reported.

back spasm

14 minutes ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Same crap with Ayton. No mention he got hurt last game and out of no where it pops up and he’s out

• Like 1

Remind me next year to never pick up porzingis - piece of **** is a different player than he was in NY. Even with Luka he's playing mediocre. One game he's good, another he's shut. All these fouls show how sloppy he is on defence - clearly not in the same shape he was before. Move your f***ing legs and start playing like a proper center you soft piece of ****

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, roclaren1 said:

Remind me next year to never pick up porzingis - piece of **** is a different player than he was in NY. Even with Luka he's playing mediocre. One game he's good, another he's shut. All these fouls show how sloppy he is on defence - clearly not in the same shape he was before. Move your f***ing legs and start playing like a proper center you soft piece of ****

He and Embiid are most injury prone early round bigman I always avoid to draft in H2H

My bigs seem to love getting quick fouls in the 1st so far in the week... Noel, Wood, Dedmon lmaooo

They give Demar the INJ tag right after he was ruled out for a second game yet don’t give it to Ayton wtf man no consistency with yahoo

I’m probably being petty. So post game interview H.Barnes says “Buddy stepped up” among other things. So im like, wtf you mean “Buddy stepped up” dumbass, isn’t this what he does?? if anybody is having a better season between the two it’s definitely Hield. Plus he actually won the game from his FTs - something Fox should’ve done himself (4 attempts at least) but he bricked ‘em. 

Barnes talkin like he puts up 30 on a regular, F outta here Barnes. Irrelevant homeless lookin a**. He had a nice scoring game sure to go with efficiency but that’s few and far between so if anybody stepped up, that’s you Barnes. Not the other way around.

B.Hield

28min 5/12FGM 2/6 3PTM 8/8 FTs

20/3/4/3

H.Barnes 38min 11/17FGM 7/11 3PTM 3/4 FTs

32/1/1/1

Edit: Hield actually got to his ppg average while Barnes doubled his, yet “Buddy stepped up”? Dumbass. 

Edited by Obliviate

legit got robbed of huerter + hachimura for OUT FOR SEASON kyrie. bullshit league with a dumb crackhead as commish no cap 

Me:
Booker, Derozan, JJJ, SGA combined pts: 57

Opponent:
Hernangomez, Theis, Thompson, Hart combined pts: 65

FOH FANTASY

Edited by sharkpotato
  • Haha 1

On 2/21/2020 at 10:27 AM, Sosa said:

legit got robbed of huerter + hachimura for OUT FOR SEASON kyrie. bullshit league with a dumb crackhead as commish no cap 

It's your own fault for not checking on the player you're trading for, but I'll let you vent ;)

You didn't lose too much on the other hand, so no worries.

• Haha 1