iowncrazyhair

Vent & Rant Thread 2019-2020

I honestly think I just need to be eliminated and put out of my misery. have had both my IR spots full since round 2, then first week of playoffs this week thought gee I might actually have a space free activating Lauri wed then I wake up to lavine being out for a week so once again I just end up swapping players to IR. seriously though this year wtf! the top team in my league has basically had no-one on his IR all season

Deandre f*cking Ayton 4 turnovers in 1st half. FOREVER a rookie smh

My judgement in picking up players lately has just gone haywire.

Needed stocks so I passed on Juancho and stuck with Marcus Morris, somehow Juancho has been killing it with the stocks lately...

Posted (edited)

Fantasy playoffs around the corner and no Kat, Simmons and Ayton hurt again with what looked like a bad injury FCUK

Edited by DonutGiveUp

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Fantasy playoffs around the corner and no Kat, Simmons and Ayton hurt again with what looked like a bad injury FCUK

2 weeks away for me. Got 3 IL spots filled with KAT, Capela, Simmons, and all of a sudden Lavine goes on IL, and my Ayton just went down too. Too f*cking much

1 minute ago, bksm said:

2 weeks away for me. Got 3 IL spots filled with KAT, Capela, Simmons, and all of a sudden Lavine goes on IL, and my Ayton just went down too. Too f*cking much

Just want that sh** season to finish. Huge week with so many games and Tatum gets sick and Mitch questionable lol 

On 2/24/2020 at 8:42 PM, JMega said:

f--- me. Had a dominant punt PTS, 3s and FT team with Simmons, Drummond and Capela as my core guys and now 2 weeks before the playoffs start things are looking mighty bleak.

Literally lost the same 3 players and now Ayton going down for me as well. Fade me. 

Posted (edited)

i just got my last and struggling team into playoff contention (8th) and then important players (one of them about to or maybe) fall. 3 weeks to go and all contenders next.

tenor.gif

Edited by fantasick

Drummond being btch but if he gets healthy soon like in a week  I think he will come back and be salvation 

• Haha 1

wtf are ESPN doing ??

guys that are injured and have the O tag, have been changed to DTD even though ESPN advises they are already out the next game at least ??

Sat, Mar 7, 5:54 AMROTOWIRE.COM

Embiid (shoulder) has resumed on-court basketball activities, but he won't play Saturday against the Warriors and is set to be re-evaluated Monday, Keith Pompey of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

yet he's now "DTD" so have to pull him from the IR list.

Same has happened for LMA,Kat, JJJ, Simmonds, Lavine....

Has to be a glitch. Who can I tweet/contact ?

I’m done with this. Somehow managed to have KAT, AD, Steph, Collins, LMA, Holmes, RoCo in a 14t and because of injuries I’m most likely going to lose unless I desperately cut LMA, Fournier, and KAT.

seriously I’ve stockpiled all these assets and the fantasy gods still hate me.

47 minutes ago, Quazza said:

wtf are ESPN doing ??

guys that are injured and have the O tag, have been changed to DTD even though ESPN advises they are already out the next game at least ??

Sat, Mar 7, 5:54 AMROTOWIRE.COM

Embiid (shoulder) has resumed on-court basketball activities, but he won't play Saturday against the Warriors and is set to be re-evaluated Monday, Keith Pompey of The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

yet he's now "DTD" so have to pull him from the IR list.

Same has happened for LMA,Kat, JJJ, Simmonds, Lavine....

Has to be a glitch. Who can I tweet/contact ?

man its cooked! in the middle of playoffs I cant make any adds for tomorrow atm as lavine and capela have been changed to DTD

2 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

man its cooked! in the middle of playoffs I cant make any adds for tomorrow atm as lavine and capela have been changed to DTD

Yup absolute nightmare for daily leagues. 

Monumental fk up on their behalf 

2 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Yup absolute nightmare for daily leagues. 

Monumental fk up on their behalf 

you'd think surely theres a team of techs that would already be aware and be able to quickly fix it! ultimate smack in the face would be now if a team in my league with nobody on their IR steals the player I want to add before its fixed 

dumb@ss refs took away an offensive rebound, dunk, and the fg% from Whiteside on a good tip in.

ESPN neglecting fantasy ball again. Will be switching to yahoo from this point onwards.

joke.

this is going to have such great ramifications it’s not funny

34 minutes ago, giannisforpresident said:

Our league is in the playoffs and the ESPN injury designation glitch is making life very difficult. Any suggestions to work around it?

None, LM tools can’t do anything. Hoping they fix it by game lock tomorrow.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Kamura said:

None, LM tools can’t do anything. Hoping they fix it by game lock tomorrow.

Oh man, this is bad timing. 

Could the league maybe have an agreement to be able to drop affected players without allowing waiver claims and then have the LM just add those affected players back when the time comes? Just trying to come up with some options bc it’s the weekend and it’s possible this doesn’t get fixed for a few days. I can’t just drop Embiid so I can make moves. 

Edited by giannisforpresident

I emailed them felt like a jaded 70 year old. This is rediculous. Still can’t add someone for tomorrow in a super tight playoff match. This is such a killer 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, beejay6020 said:

I emailed them felt like a jaded 70 year old. This is rediculous. Still can’t add someone for tomorrow in a super tight playoff match. This is such a killer 

Sorry man, that’s a gut wrenching feeling.